4.20 star(s) 191 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_menu.jpg

Overview:
Guy lives a life with few worries, till an unfortunate encounter with a mysterious woman changes his life.
Thread Updated: 2024-03-30
Release Date: 2024-03-30
Developer: LikesBlondes
Censored: No
Version: Episode 5 Update 11
Language: English
Other Game: Life with Mary
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Episode 5
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac (Ep.5 Update 9): - -

Episodes 1-4

Extras: WALKTHROUGH - WALKTHROUGH MOD - AUDIO/CHEATS/Walkthrough MOD - SAVE TRANSFER FIX
FAN SIGS: 1 - 2 - 3

lqpmaz thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

31.png 2.png 18.png 52.png 67.png 110.png 146.png

Last edited by a moderator:

kkai

Dec 21, 2016
LikesBlondes is one of the few male MC game devs that really gets dialogue right, not just with proper English (aside from the occasional awful "Mr. <Given Name>") but with situations and dialogue that fits with the way real people speak with each other. This is so critical to proper, immersive romance in games and I hope to see it again in this game.

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
I will have to give this a go, the preview renders are simply top notch. While the ebony milf preview pic is looking real good, the most impressive to me is the glass of wine. It is not often that you see reflections like that in the games/vns presented on this site! ... and he also made the bag in the picture of the blonde reflect things! I like it!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Damn, beat me to it. Now I'm going to have to name my guy Spike...or jump franchises and go Constantine :LOL:
Take a pick ... be the hero ! save the dame!

Roberto ... Alejandro ... Ambrosio ..Massimo ... Salvatore .... Giaccommo ....Angelo ... Andrea <bocelli, no judgement>

Wonder when she goes ... "Roberto, fa fredo!" .... Will MC be the one to comfort her ;) ?!?

Reactions: Darkmetal

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Where is Andi?
Damn, beat me to it. Now I'm going to have to name my guy Spike. ..or jump franchises and go Constantine. :LOL:
Is this a reference to the show Angel?
:O holy fuck..this demo ticked my boxes so hard they are now isosceles trapazoids :O i hope the actual game has choices..because this is ALL THE YES!!
Your glowing recommendation scares me. :oops:

4.20 star(s) 191 Votes