Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Rebirth - Walkthrough/Gallery(RePlay)/Cheating/Music/Audio EP1 / EP2 / EP3 / EP4/ EP5part10 [KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Rebirth - Mod Banner.jpg

Overview:
This Mod adds some altern. music and sound effects/voices, an enhanced status screen,
cheating options and "choices helps" (walkthrough) to this game.
Also I added additional game settings (e.g. font size/outlines/quick menu)

Feb. 26, 2024
Updated my Mod for the new game version EP5 Update 10

Updated: 2024-02-26
Game/Creator: Rebirth /
Modder: KoGa3 F95zone /
Mod Version for completed Episode1: V2-EP1rev1h / Nov. 9, 2021
Mod Version for completed Episode2: EP2ver2 / Oct. 28, 2021
Mod Version for completed Episode3: EP3-ver2 / Mar. 6, 2022
Mod Version for completed Episode4: EP4-ver3 / June 18, 2023
Mod Version for Episode5: EP5-part10 / Feb. 26, 2024
Game Versions:
- completed: Episode 1 rev1 / Episode 2 ver2 / Episode 3 ver2 / Episode 4 ver3
- in progress: Episode 5 (latest available: Ep5 Update 10)
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Change-Log:

===========================
Downloads for Episode 1-4:
===========================
Mod for Episode 5:

Download Mod only for game version Episode 5 update 10
with music/audio/walkthrough/cheat/game settings
Mod version EP5part10-AudioWT (~56MB)
-

Download Mod only for game version Episode 5 update 10
with walkthrough/cheat/game settings
Mod version EP5part10-WT (~1MB)
-

--------------------------------------------------------

Download Android port of the compressed game
with integrated Mod EP5part10-AudioWT (~200MB)
-

Some ingame pics of the Mod (attention: spoiler!):
RebirthEP5_01.jpg RebirthEP5_02.jpg RebirthEP5_03.jpg RebirthEP5_04.jpg
RebirthEP5_05.jpg RebirthEP5_06.jpg RebirthEP5_07.jpg RebirthEP5_08.jpg RebirthEP5_09.jpg

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Mod v0.6 is finished. It adds sound and music to the prologue and parts 1-6 - final game content so far.

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Mod v0.7 is finished. It adds sound and music to the prologue and parts 1-7.

Now we have to wait for the next game update... and wait... and wait... and....
(I'm sorry, this game has become kind of a drug for me now...)

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Ok, so I could not help myself and have to make a quick try. Is there any way to remove the sigh and laugh sounds only? I know that I can reduce their volume but I only want those out. Everything else I really like it.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Ok, so I could not help myself and have to make a quick try. Is there any way to remove the sigh and laugh sounds only? I know that I can reduce their volume but I only want those out. Everything else I really like it.
If you only want the music, you can mute the sound in the game preferences. But you mentioned that you already reduced that. So if you want to mute the "HaHa's" and "Sighs" only, that's a bit tricky now.

Of course you can edit my modified files again, they are pure text files. You can search in them for my patches (I marked my added text lines with #KoGa3 START# and #KoGa3 END#) and you can delete these unwanted lines or comment them out with a # before.
Or you can replace the unwanted sound files with ones that are more suitable for you - or perhaps replace these with sound files that have "silence" in them. They are located in the ...\game\Audio folder and have names like "Female-Sigh_01.mp3" or similar. I don't know if it would work if you simply rename or delete these files - but you might get an error message in the game then.

I hope I was of some help there...

Last edited:
Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
If you only want the music, you can mute the sound in the game preferences. But you mentioned that you already reduced that. So if you want to mute the "HaHa's" and "Sighs" only, that's a bit tricky now.

Of course you can edit my modified files again, they are pure text files. You can search in them for my patches (I marked my added text lines with #KoGa3 START# and #KoGa3 END#) and you can delete these unwanted lines or comment them out with a # before.
View attachment 596877

Or you can replace the unwanted sound files with ones that are more suitable for you - or perhaps replace these with sound files that have "silence" in them. They are located in the ...\Audio folder and have names like "Female-Sigh_01.mp3" or similar. I don't know if it would work if you simply rename or delete these files - but you might get an error message in the game then.

I hope I was of some help there...
Ohh that is nice! thank you! I just found those sounds which come from voices too distracting most of the time unless there are actually voices. Thanks for your effort though. I love that game and anything that improves on it is super appreciated.

Reactions: KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Ohh that is nice! thank you! I just found those sounds which come from voices too distracting most of the time unless there are actually voices. Thanks for your effort though. I love that game and anything that improves on it is super appreciated.
Thanks. Any information is welcome. I'm more of a bloody beginner when it comes to modding (or now perhaps already an "experienced bloody beginner"...), so every feedback helps me in my future work.

You've already given me the inspiration that it should be possible to set such personal preferences for the players in an easier way. I already have an idea for that, I will try it out sometime.

Thanks again for your feedback.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Thanks. Any information is welcome. I'm more of a bloody beginner when it comes to modding (or now perhaps already an "experienced bloody beginner"...), so every feedback helps me in my future work.

You've already given me the inspiration that it should be possible to set such personal preferences for the players in an easier way. I already have an idea for that, I will try it out sometime.

Thanks again for your feedback.
No no, thank YOU for your effort and work!

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I reworked my Mod and added an ingame menu, so you can adjust my mod slightly to your own preferences. (enable/disable different sound types or change the music back to the original one). It is my first attempt, hope it works so far.

Update April 19, 2020:
So far I reworked the mod for the latest game version EP1 Update 7.
I also added persistent onscreen stats + a simple cheating menu.

Unfortunately you have to start a new game (maybe it works to start at a episode beginning) for this!

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I reworked my Mod and added an ingame menu, so you can adjust my mod slightly to your own preferences. (enable/disable different sound types or change the music back to the original one). It is my first attempt, hope it works so far.

Update April 19, 2020:
So far I reworked the mod for the latest game version EP1 Update 7.
I also added persistent onscreen stats + a simple cheating menu.

Unfortunately you have to start a new game (maybe it works to start at a episode beginning) for this!
I'm gonna wait for the next update of Rebirth to try it.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I'm gonna wait for the next update of Rebirth to try it.
Thanks.

And for those who want to try it here's a patch for my existing Mod version. It should now be compatible with the new game version "episode 1" - I added the original script changes (EP5 and EP7) to my Mod. At the end from EP1/Part7 my audio stops and the original one should take over. Of course I'll integrate the new game update (hopefully) soon in my Mod.

Last edited:
Reactions: kschn68 and Ayhsel

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Wow, nice! It even worked with my old saves. But now I have a question - for what is that cheating option? View attachment 626171
In the game there are a few scenes in which decisions and therefore points are assigned by a random generator. With the cheat the best possible scene is always chosen - but I haven't tested it completely yet!

Last edited:
Reactions: kschn68

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
Awesome! I played from the beginning, now I have more points in this playthrough! Even the claws appeared by the archon court! Two little issues: for me part 5 never showed up in your info (it jumped from part 4 to part 6) and in part 7 there was an error that "Female_Ohh_01a" isn't defined - but I could keep playing.

Thank you for this! And now I'm waiting for your modifikation for the last part (hopefully soon?)

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Thanks for your feedback. I've already noticed the flaw in Part 7. The missing information of part 5 is new to me, but I already have a suspicion about it.
Yesterday I made almost half of EP1/Part8. If nothing comes up, I should be able to do it today or tomorrow at the latest.

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
How can I share my game with you?
Maybe I really did completely misunderstand you: If you want to share your game here on F95zone, I'm not the right person for you. I think there are uploaders for that here.

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Awesome! I played from the beginning, now I have more points in this playthrough! Even the claws appeared by the archon court! Two little issues: for me part 5 never showed up in your info (it jumped from part 4 to part 6) and in part 7 there was an error that "Female_Ohh_01a" isn't defined - but I could keep playing.

Thank you for this! And now I'm waiting for your modifikation for the last part (hopefully soon?)
Your waiting is over ;)
Hopefully there are not too many failures in it ("fingers crossed").

Edit/update:
Oops, the download links were missing, I fixed that.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes