Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Rebirth - Walkthrough/Gallery(RePlay)/Cheating/Music/Audio EP1 / EP2 / EP3 / EP4/ EP5part11 [KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I just want to start this game from ep 5. I dont have the saves from previous chapter and hence borrowed the files from this link

However, it is still not working and picking up the saves. How do Istart it?
Since it's a save you have to load it instead of starting a new game, but I assume you did that. Only thing I can think of is the download from me is a Zip file. You must extract the included save into the .../game/save/ folder of Ep5. Info: they are on save page two, one save with and the other one without Laurie.

Bom969

Jul 25, 2019
Since it's a save you have to load it instead of starting a new game, but I assume you did that. Only thing I can think of is the download from me is a Zip file. You must extract the included save into the .../game/save/ folder of Ep5. Info: they are on save page two, one save with and the other one without Laurie.

Yes I did that but didn't check page 2. Got the saves. Thanks

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hey KoGa3 , is the hotfix needed on the main op or is it included with your version ?
Hi. So far those fixes for Ep5 part 8 ar not included, but I will add them with the next version (I released my Mod update before the hotfix got updated). Normally I fix "major" game issues also myself, too. But this time I noticed only typos.

Reactions: imzahai
Sep 13, 2020
Hi. So far those fixes for Ep5 part 8 ar not included, but I will add them with the next version (I released my Mod update before the hotfix got updated). Normally I fix "major" game issues also myself, too. But this time I noticed only typos.
It seems something happened installing your mod and their fix for the latest that my saves from the last update quit working

Sep 13, 2020
Hey KoGa3 , Here is the latest changes with the hotfix mod.

Rebirth Ep. 5 Update 8 Hotfixes

Purpose:
Fixes various bugs in the current release.

Features:

• Adds the ability to name saves.
  • Fixes various typos across Ep. 5.
  • Fixes wrong image bug in ep5part4cont1, if laurielives == True, a Virgil image (va44i4) is shown when goes back outside & talk to Sharon.
  • Fixes wrong image bug in ep5part5, when talking to the Scottstown crew in Sharon's office, an Ivy image (v-45-29_nvidia.png) is shown while Carmen is speaking (v-45-27_nvidia.png).
  • Fixes wrong image bug in ep5part5cont1, when driving to Calisto's an undefined image va45i201 error is displayed.
Limitations:

• This patch may conflict with other mods if they also change some of the same things.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hey KoGa3 , Here is the latest changes with the hotfix mod.

Rebirth Ep. 5 Update 8 Hotfixes

• This patch may conflict with other mods if they also change some of the same things.
Info: please do NOT install my Mod and the hotfix at the same time as mentioned in the post above, that can cause issues (my Mod and the hotfix are changing some same files)

Sep 13, 2020
They just dropped the new update on here bro and here is the hotfixes for this update the changelog for them as well KoGa3

Rebirth Ep. 5 Update 9 Hotfixes
Purpose:
Features:
  • Fixes wrong image bug in ep5part4cont1, if laurielives == True, a Virgil image (va44i4) is shown when goes back outside & talk to Sharon.
  • Fixes wrong image bug in ep5part5, when talking to the Scottstown crew in Sharon's office, an Ivy image (v-45-29_nvidia.png) is shown while Carmen is speaking (v-45-27_nvidia.png).
  • Fixes wrong image bug in ep5part5cont1, when driving to Calisto's an undefined image va45i201 error is displayed.
  • Fixes wrong image bug in ep5part9, when meet with Virgil an Andrew image (v-49-29_nvidia.png) is shown while at Virgil's residence.
  • Fixes wrong image bug in ep5part9, when bidding Sharon good night a Cindy image (v-49-182_nvidia.png) is shown.
Limitations:

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
They just dropped the new update on here bro and here is the hotfixes for this update the changelog for them as well KoGa3 Also here is the update hotfix file as well

Rebirth Ep. 5 Update 9 Hotfixes
Purpose:
Features:
  • Fixes wrong image bug in ep5part9, when meet with Virgil an Andrew image (v-49-29_nvidia.png) is shown while at Virgil's residence.
  • Fixes wrong image bug in ep5part9, when bidding Sharon good night a Cindy image (v-49-182_nvidia.png) is shown.
Limitations:
I've updated my Mod for the new game version Ep5 Update 9. Also tried to add the hotfixes from the user "Meushi" as well (again great work from him to fix those game issues).

But be aware: do NOT use the hotfix file with my Mod since it would overwrite and remove most of my Mod functions again!

lukedelcros

Apr 20, 2018
i'm not a very "smart" individual and manual installations give me hassle when it's simply just dragging and dropping the game folder and clicking "yes" to replace all xD
I'm sure the mod works great though

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
whats with the split of downloads, so annoying.
Hi. Not completely sure what you mean with "split". If it's the main game is having five episodes then because the developer decided so. I only can assume, but I think he did that because the file size of the game would be way to large with all chapters in one then (just checked, it would be already >15GB).

bbictordel

Jan 7, 2024
When getting the choice to ride senses or control your self when talking to the nos Amelia what requirements do I need? Stats I have are: 34 stealth 41 charisma 36 prowess

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
When getting the choice to ride senses or control your self when talking to the nos Amelia what requirements do I need? Stats I have are: 34 stealth 41 charisma 36 prowess
You probably mean this screen:
screenshot0002.png

For that you need more then 30 charisma points AND the "whisp" must be enabled.

You also can check that with my Mod when activating my "WT+" feature.
Then you get that info before such requirements are needed in the playthrough (the info text on the top):
screenshot0001.png

Also be aware you have the latest game and Mod release! I think to remember there was an older version having troubles to show that screen even you have those requirements.

Reactions: bbictordel
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes