EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

RBL1-Light - Copy.png

Overview:
You are the Hero, and you have 1 month to put your life in order... You will be sent to a new school, where you will meet a lot of beautiful girls. You will have to build up your stats, and make the right choices to pass the final exam, get the girls, and save the world in the process Yes, you are some kind of "SuperHero"... Don´t worry if you don´t get all the content in the first game, you will be able to restart it, with extra stats to get them all!.

Thread Updated: 2022-10-16
Release Date: 2022-10-15
Developer: Reboot Love
Censored: No
Version: 0.9.98
Language: English / Español
Other Games: Reboot Love Part 2 - Genex Love
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Android: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

9.png 31.png 25.png 22.png 5.png 19.png TiaDespertar1.png intro22.png l40.png 35.png 30.png 62.png 44.png 57.png 74.png 88.png 112.png 247.png 143.png 221.png 131.png

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Now that it looks like both games are on the site, I'll play this one first. It looks pretty good.

Reactions: Xtmr61

Queenpeace

Aug 6, 2020
So how grindy is the gameplay ?
Very. Click through repetitive days to maybe have the right stats to trigger the events (for which it doesn't tell you requirements when you fail, or even necessarily that you failed a check)

Honestly this game being labelled "sandbox" is wrong. The events are fixed like a VN but you have to click through stat grinding anyway.

Shiroyami06

Jan 16, 2019
Does the android port have texr box opacity or atleast the dialog box is transparent?because i hate playing while half of the screen is black

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
0.6 and it is finished?

"Reboot Love 2 (It will be a stand-alone version to reduce the game file size but it will continue the story!)..."
"...As said before, new game version will be a standalone version, starting just after the previous part ended. This was specially to reduce the game file size since a made a lot of mistakes in the previous version that ended up with almost 3k of images for a short game."

https://f95zone.to/threads/reboot-love-part-2-v2-1-0-reboot-love.97700/

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Reboot Love 1 More Time [v0.6.0] [Reboot Love] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,03 GB / 338 MB - RebootLove1MoreTime-0.6.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,01 GB / 303 MB - RebootLove1MoreTime-0.6.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I feel obligated to point this out since I really think some of the people who tag have no idea. Seeing this tagged "Femdom" then looking in the post and not seeing it, but then looking at the screen shots, to the people who tag stuff:
Female Domination actually means the Female dominates the male, not that the female is being dominated.

3.90 star(s) 23 Votes