giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Reboot Love Part 2 [v2.3.5] [Reboot Love]
compressed_.gif

Download PC/MAC/ANDROID: -

The Android port/version is not official.

Last edited:

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
The real thing is with the three sisters imon the night club portion and i cant get both
To get them all, your sincerity needs to be high. There is a bug from older versions that makes the sincerity to be 0 instead on 10 initial. If that's the case, you will have to wait for 2.4.5 that fix it or start a clean game.

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
Well that's just fecking annoying, so you take Riley and Hiley out, make a move on both and fail, reason, you lied to them in the past, so rebooted the relationship, no lies, and fail again, because i lied????
feck this

Reactions: Freehoneyhoney

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
dev has messed with game files and encrypted the codes now, sorry
I didn't... Game files are as always....

Well that's just fecking annoying, so you take Riley and Hiley out, make a move on both and fail, reason, you lied to them in the past, so rebooted the relationship, no lies, and fail again, because i lied????
feck this
Like I said 1 post before, there's a bug with the Twins that sincerity is starting at 0 when it should be 10. It's fixed in 2.4.5 or re-starting the game. Sorry for the inconvenience.

May 6, 2017
You are trying to force the femdom or make the protagonist a fucking loser, because even choosing the options where we can turn the tables with some characters we are still forced to see how the MC is too passive, as in the domination route with Amelie for example( or maybe it's just me who thinks that).

I hope that this is not the case with the rest of the characters and that the main character manages to be more active and not so soft with women.

• Angry
Reactions: Byczer and ecoli

Bood_doogler

Jun 24, 2018
This game is frustratingly unfun. You need ridiculously high attributes to get certain outcomes but attributes are stupidly Grindy to acquire. So you basicly spend the whole game doing the same couple things over and over and over.

Which is too bad because it could be a really good game.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
You are trying to force the femdom or make the protagonist a fucking loser, because even choosing the options where we can turn the tables with some characters we are still forced to see how the MC is too passive, as in the domination route with Amelie for example( or maybe it's just me who thinks that).

I hope that this is not the case with the rest of the characters and that the main character manages to be more active and not so soft with women.
There are 3 characters that will try to make the MC passive, Amelie, Ginny and Wendy. And the player will be able to turn that on them if wanted. Of course, it will take time, don't expect to meet the girl and get her on her knees at the first scene because that's not happening. At least not with those girls. With Amelie is an open game for the domination since you both want that.

This game is frustratingly unfun. You need ridiculously high attributes to get certain outcomes but attributes are stupidly Grindy to acquire. So you basicly spend the whole game doing the same couple things over and over and over.

Which is too bad because it could be a really good game.
Version 2.3.5 fix that... Chances for skill to go up are 80% plus you will get them raised from doing events with the girls too. And the only thing that requires really high attributes is the first fight against Xenia's boyfriend. Rest of the game, will require really low stats.

Bood_doogler

Jun 24, 2018
Version 2.3.5 fix that... Chances for skill to go up are 80% plus you will get them raised from doing events with the girls too. And the only thing that requires really high attributes is the first fight against Xenia's boyfriend. Rest of the game, will require really low stats.
My attributes are maxed but Mikah beats me every single time. Usually easily. Playing version 2.3.5. I just gave up.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
My attributes are maxed but Mikah beats me every single time. Usually easily. Playing version 2.3.5. I just gave up.
What fight? If you are playing on easy mode, it should be pretty easy with maxed out stats. Also, in 2.4.0 I added an ever easier mode for the SexFights for those who just want to win the scene with really low stats. But that's just for the 2nd fight and so, the first fight is using the old system so it has no easier mode.

May 6, 2017
There are 3 characters that will try to make the MC passive, Amelie, Ginny and Wendy. And the player will be able to turn that on them if wanted. Of course, it will take time, don't expect to meet the girl and get her on her knees at the first scene because that's not happening. At least not with those girls. With Amelie is an open game for the domination since you both want that.
That means that domination is not even optional, it is still forced on the player. The only option we have is not to play those routes or those characters, so that way it is optional, but we lose content.

With ameli I don't want to continue with the stupid game of being dominated, I want it to be established once and for all and not see how we can't do anything in some of its events not to be dominated or be seen as a whimpy like the bathroom scene or others.

At least give me options to protect or avoid those scenes, because we have the option to hit or defend ourselves from eve when she treats us like a bottom/slave during her first scenes but we don't have them instead for the other 3. (amelie, ginny, Wendy)

• Angry
Reactions: ItzSpc and Byczer

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
That means that domination is not even optional, it is still forced on the player. The only option we have is not to play those routes or those characters, so that way it is optional, but we lose content.

With ameli I don't want to continue with the stupid game of being dominated, I want it to be established once and for all and not see how we can't do anything in some of its events not to be dominated or be seen as a whimpy like the bathroom scene or others.

At least give me options to protect or avoid those scenes, because we have the option to hit or defend ourselves from eve when she treats us like a bottom/slave during her first scenes but we don't have them instead for the other 3. (amelie, ginny, Wendy)
I guess I can think of something for the future. To avoid the initial events for those girls. Giving the player the option in the case of Amelie, to be able to defend/avoid the situations. Since Amelie's already in love with the MC. But since Ginny and Wendy are not in love... It would be illogic.... They would be needing a entirely new branch, which can be made, and probably will, but for the future.

In any case, player will always lose content, since everyone has different tastes.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
how to rename characters to incest?
Can someone help me?
English is not my native language.

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes