RPGM - Completed - Rebuild! Aquarium Girls ~Your Adulterous Second Life Begins!~ [v1.12] [TANUKIHOUSE]

1. 1.00 star(s)

BaraD

Short, boring, bad write story line. Fishing mechanic a primitive, character a flat, you cant choose any options just slide by story. Sound just bad, two concertes in game is too much. Even ivents in game dont enouph to write full a 200 symbols in rewiev.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

ahbapftw

no gameplay
    no routes, it has 'routes' but you dont get to choose them they play after each other
    bad cg
    bad script
    ms paint animations

the only good thing is songs and and idk animated rpgmaker stuff, why would even theyput these in a bad game
  3. 3.00 star(s)

FableSE

Now I can finally write off my bucket list that I fucked Earth-chan.
    You can beat this game just under 20 minutes. Cheat and you get cucked by bbm. the art style of the game I sort of enjoy because of the pixel dot. Art style of the girls were okay. The animation for this game wasn't that all great. if you try speeding through it. It look so bad like a gif if you remove a frame. Fast paste game.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Voilsh

Pro
    Pretty pixel art.
    Lovely cozy atmosphere.
    I guess I learned a few fish Japanese names.

Con
    The ntr is very bad, as the mc has to cheat to get the ntr going.
    Short game.
    Too many potential love interests.

This game feels like a nice technical demo, and that's pretty much all.
    The dev doesn't understand ntr by making mc a cheater (and then being cheated on in return). And the lovey dovey route is also too short to be enjoyable.
    I regret buying it, it's clearly not worth the price.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

ehendu

Short enough to be worth the play through, art is decent, though all sex is sprites only. MTL doesn't help, but it's largely understandable at least. Could've been a lot better, but overall it's alright.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Incombat

Pretty basic, as far as games go. NTR is basically "karma is a bitch, here's a bad end for cheating on your girl, you dick", scenes are short and not very varied, vaginal sex doesn't have CGs (like they have for handjobs you can see on screenshots), only sprites, plot is simple with not much build-up. You also have custom girl models among visitors you can't do anything with.

Overall, pretty uninspired. Could've been much better if they would've went more on management and "girls desperate for money to save Aquarium" route instead. Feels like they had big vision, but had to wrap up early.