Seeking Reccomend japanese game where you play bad guy?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3064400
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3064400

I checked other threads, and didn't find something that would suit me. So, could you please reccomend japanese game where you play bad guy?(not a crazy rape-sim). It would be really great if there would be more than one route, but my mom said to be humble, so I would take any.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
" please reccomend japanese game where you play bad guy?(not a crazy rape-sim) " you are totally clearly in the wrong place and should be looking for jrpgs are something cause all jap bad guy games are all where this scum should be put down goes around raping young girls
and that game to is all about rape

D

Deleted member 3064400

" please reccomend japanese game where you play bad guy?(not a crazy rape-sim) " you are totally clearly in the wrong place and should be looking for jrpgs are something cause all jap bad guy games are all where this scum should be put down goes around raping young girls
and that game to is all about rape
By "crazy rape-sim" i meant very realistic rape process, like in this novel game where main hero is a demon that raping school girls(jeez, really crazy game, not the proudest fap of mine -_ツ_-)