Recent downgrade

TOMlljj

Apr 13, 2019
Hi as the title says. Am i the only one who feels like the recent(5-6 months) games, new and updates are not as good as they use to be . And the latest update page lack quality content ? Before every 2 days, there used to be at least 4-5 games updates worth trying, now it's like maybe 1 every week, maybe more if and and old game get an updates ? So am i the only one ?
OR maybe i just missed and them if you think i did I gladly accept recommendations !!! Im into pretty much anything except lolli and gay tags and not really a text based fan but willing to try

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Yes, only you. So sad. So alone. What did you do to deserve this?!
Right until next week, when the next person asks: 'Am i the only one?'

pikasad.gif :coffee:

• Hey there
Reactions: Mr. Cofman

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
if you look back the old posts there's at least 1-2 of these posts weekly asking the same qustion for as many years you have time to go back. so no, it hasn't changed. at least not for the worse (excluding the drought of certain specific genres that are usually related to patreon TOS).

Reactions: Count Morado

Wretchedd

May 19, 2024
it's all renpy, gay, femdom, or furry games. definitely waaaaaay downhill, i mean 90% of the games on this site don't even have gameplay anymore.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
You would first need to define what is "new" or "recent".
Most projects nowadays are years old so they at least have sufficient content, somewhat.
As for new projects that just started, we always had that shit and they were dead and gone before anyone could even remember them. There were only good games in the past because the bad ones had their existence erased.

Only the Fittest will Survive as always.

Reactions: woody554