Defeat Scenes ✓
    Long Interesting Gameplay ✓
    Beautiful Protagonist ✓
    Nothing is missing ✓
    Great Secondary Characters ✓
    --
  2. 4.00 star(s)

redbulllx6

It's an alright game all things considered, hit or miss for each individual, hit for me in a "I dont hate it" way, which is something I cant say for many other games.

MTL is alright, you understand it and unless you're an english teacher, you won't care about the translation issues that plop up here and there.

Gameplay is a bit of a chore? Which makes sense considering you're a receptionist. You can take on hunting/gathering quests yourself incase you don't wanna bother with gifts and what not, which is what I did, because I am stupid. Sent adventurers on their way, rarely flashing em because of the rep system, as I tried to stay in the positives with that one.

H-Scenes are of higher quality, surprisingly enough. Can't really complain on that front, huge positive for... an H-Game...? (duh)
    Doesn't cover a wide range of fetishes which doesn't bother me, in fact is a positive to me, as I prefer quality over quantity. Content included is:
    - Handjob -Boobjob -Oral -Vaginal -Anal -(some) BDSM, exclusive to a single character and afaik 2 scenes.

Story is surface level deep, reading the description already gives you all the info there really is.

Got the normal ending, wont bother with the true ending because I've essentially almost seen all there is to see within my first run, so I'm good, but there is the New Game Plus incase you wanna make your life a little easier for the true ending.

All in all, like I said, a fairly decent game which you either like or hate. Worst case scenario you could waste a bit of time with this one with a pure run incase you're bored.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

secondarymagikarp

Short n simple.
    No grind needed in normal mode.
    Got true ending with no problems.
    Completed in 2 hours.
    Some translation issues but not enough to bother me.
    Gallery unlock available on completion.
    All h scenes are animated.
    Debug item directly to the west of the town south exit, behind tree.

Rare to see a RPG Maker game that doesn't waste my time, so i can't help but appreciate this one.
    I wish there was more content and costumes.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Illidan No Women 10000

Hello! It's me, Illidan! Today i will review this piece of grinding and waste of time. I will review this game by such categories : Translation. story, gameplay, animations

Let's start!
    ----------------

Translation 4/5 - Pretty subpar MTL tbh... But most of things are understandable

Story 1/5 - Story??? What kind of story do you want. Normal and true ending are really bad. For normal ending you just don't need to be lewd, while true ending requires you to save everyone and etc.

Gameplay 1/5 - Very boring gameplay, aimed to waste your time. You must grind to get money, which will allow you to buy gifts for adventurers. You need money to buy better equipment for yourself and many other things. I really dislike how they force player to search quest in town, to save certain subheroines like that brat. Without her and other ones, you can't achieve true ending. The only good thing i can say about the game, that you can see how village becomes more developed and gets more shops and etc. Though.... I am not really excited about that

Animations and Hscenes 1-3/5 - It's simply bad, but if i say at best.... It's ok? Animations here is simply up and down, or inserted thing going forward and backwards. I also won't say that scenes drawn particularly good

Conclusion 1 - 1.5/5 - Really bad game which i strongly recommend to pass. There is useless grind, almost 0 story and animations not great.