Reciclando Renders

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Hello! First excuse me I'm using a translator!
Second: I'm using Rpgmaker (MV) and Noveltly to (try) create games, Noveltly is very friendly compared to Renpy, although my level is little more than beginner, you can achieve good things, but if saturation a lot starts to fail a little and you have to search more, RPG Maker MV I have a little clearer with the variables and so on (although I'm not an expert, much less!) but the question is that "bad that bad" (I do not know if that expression is translated well, anyway) you can do something, but, I'm not an illustrator! and I wondered if there is any developer with renders that I have left or delegated to oblivion.

you might be interested in trying to develop a story with them, I know it's complicated, a lot, because I'm not from the United States or Russia (I see there are many!) I have been complicated to pay some illustrator or pay for them, perhaps what I thought was to work together, go passing the game and that the patreon is everything for the one who donates the renders.
I know it's not so simple! one is for the background story like discussing it (since I wouldn't follow a story that stagnates if I didn't create one) and beyond using a translator, agreeing is complicated, the second, trust, who am I? I mean, I'm sincere beyond virtual contact another guarantee I can't give, (at least I'm sincere).

I tried DAZ but I'm very bad! the closest thing that was next, but that is to keep practicing and "improving" was Playhome, screenshot and scene, but I came up with this, so in a way I lose nothing by asking? I don't already have it!
so with nothing else to add, thank you for reading!

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I REALLY had a hard time reading all that... Most of it made little to no sense... But I think I was able to discern, sort of, what I think you are asking...

First, from what I gather, you used Playhome to create some scenes, but you didn't link any pictures or renders...

Second, it sounds like you are either seeking feedback on some renders (that you didn't link or post), or you are looking for people to collaborate with, I'm guessing?

The big issue with translator programs and websites, is that they mostly do direct translation, but they are incapable (or do a very poor job) of interpreting that translation, in a way that makes sense and gets the intended points across properly... 9 times out of 10, they tend to come across as gobbledygook, that is very tough to read and/or figure out... Much of the time, the intended meanings and references don't properly make it through a translator program/site... And that happens in both directions...

Zip

Reactions: Jhon1885

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
I was afraid something like this would happen, I don't know if writing more formal helps a more understandable translation!
thank you for commenting
basically it was that I used Playhome, to practice both Novletly or RPGMaker an adult game
I thought if there was any developer with renders (images) of a game that I no longer use
I offered to make a game with those images and send him the link as he advanced
if that person wanted to make a pattern, all the money is for that person and as "payment" for donating those renders

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I was afraid something like this would happen, I don't know if writing more formal helps a more understandable translation!
thank you for commenting
basically it was that I used Playhome, to practice both Novletly or RPGMaker an adult game
I thought if there was any developer with renders (images) of a game that I no longer use
I offered to make a game with those images and send him the link as he advanced
if that person wanted to make a pattern, all the money is for that person and as "payment" for donating those renders
Ok, so you are looking for people who have spare renders they are willing to donate to you, so you can practice making a VN/Game using those images? And you're willing to take part of any donations you receive, and give them to the people who gave you the renders to use?

Zip

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Of course! it's difficult, but the idea is to "recycle those renders" to make a V/N, when you are finishing the chapters (or how you are going to arm) I pass it to the author of the renders, beyond the shared credits (specifying who is the author of the render) if that person wants to open a Patreon or sell it is free to do so with all the profit for the person.
Thank you for responding and apologies for the translation.

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
If u speak Spanish, I could help you with the development of your VN :).

The first steps are the hardest to take.

Reactions: Jhon1885

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
If u speak Spanish, I could help you with the development of your VN :).

The first steps are the hardest to take.

Yes! I speak Spanish (I'm from Argentina) once I made a post in Spanish but I closed it (it's fine are the policies of the forum) from there with the translator and that "God have mercy on those who read".