JyMat

May 16, 2022
Just keep doing what the 'help' option tells you to do, you'll get there eventually, plus you can give her an extra point by making her 'your fave'.
I did it all, now it says, this is all for this version

I have a task to talk to eve about talking to vivian don't know how to do it

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I did it all, now it says, this is all for this version

I have a task to talk to eve about talking to vivian don't know how to do it
It says that a lot but it always seems it isn't all there is if you got other questlines still going, you might find you'll complete another characters quest and then someone else's questline will open up again.

JyMat

May 16, 2022
It says that a lot but it always seems it isn't all there is if you got other questlines still going, you might find you'll complete another characters quest and then someone else's questline will open up again.
Just keep playing?

Jake03

Sep 13, 2021
I came across a problem in the latest update when the MC is in the repeatable scene at night or late night with Cascade. The screen goes to this:

1653583673653.png

I can click through this and get back to visible images. I downloaded the .35 update earlier this week.

Reactions: Ssato243

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
I came across a problem in the latest update when the MC is in the repeatable scene at night or late night with Cascade. The screen goes to this:

View attachment 1832137

I can click through this and get back to visible images. I downloaded the .35 update earlier this week.
Ir's a typo, the one at the end shouldn't be there. It's corrected for next patch.

Coffeejunky25

Apr 30, 2020
Ok I think I'm a moron or something. I'm stuck at "I should ask Cascade for directions" I found that I should of had a place unlocked but I only have the park, the royal, the cop shop, the store and coffee shop. Is there somewhere else I have unlocked? or do I need to start a new game like the other dude?

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I literally saved b4 every choice to figure out which answer gave me the most points. Cascade was the only one i got to 31 or 32. Other 2 LI characters I got close like 28-29.
That sounds brutal to be honest - is there no guide or mod which simply highlights the best options vs having to save scum literally every decision?

Reactions: Punto

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Reclusive Bay [v0.36.0] [Sacred Sage] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,91 GB / 813 MB - ReclusiveBay-0.36.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,87 GB / 779 MB - ReclusiveBay-0.36.0-mac-crunched.zip
= ~27,9% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Ok I think I'm a moron or something. I'm stuck at "I should ask Cascade for directions" I found that I should of had a place unlocked but I only have the park, the royal, the cop shop, the store and coffee shop. Is there somewhere else I have unlocked? or do I need to start a new game like the other dude?
The directions you seek is to where his dad is buried. You should be able to talk to her at They Royal for that.

Reactions: JGoat

JGoat

Mar 15, 2022
That sounds brutal to be honest - is there no guide or mod which simply highlights the best options vs having to save scum literally every decision?
Hint system is very user friendly compared to other games. As for the choices don't think a mod exist to highlight best answers. Maybe try game out and if your short play around with the console commands to increase relationship points to the desired number.

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
Is there really not a single walkthrough for this game on the internet? Cause i've missed out on so many points and I have literally no idea where and going back constantly to each choice is a chore.

Reactions: Punto

evilgrim

Jul 28, 2018
Is there a way to unlock the gallery , as i have 3 of them still locked.

I must of missed to do something on the way

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes