Recomendation for someone who wants to start making some lewd 3d scenes?

Candy-Harlot

Feb 12, 2020
Specifically I am curious about what programs or tools people would recommend for someone who wants to use 3D modeling to make characters and sexy scenes? I have zero experience with using any programs like that so I would love to get some recommendations. I did a normal google search for 3D modelling and animating and stuff and get lots of hits for Blender. But then on this forum I see a lot of references to Daz so is that better to use to do this kind of work? I would just like some guidance on where to get started and where I could find some tutorials for beginners?

Anyway I know this is my first post but hopefully I didn't break any rules by posting this here or anything I think I have the right place or at least the most correct place. Any help that people on here could provide would be greatly appreciated!

Reactions: Ludvinae and Cul

Smbt3D

Nov 3, 2019
Daz3D is no modelling program, it has some base characters and there are a lot of different textures and shapes to alter these base characters (and also hair, clothing etc.) to make your own "individual" characters.
Also you can make your own shapes/ morphs for Daz characters in a modelling program like Blender.
Animating in Daz is possible, some find it complicated, but they're about to rework it atm.

If you want to create your own characters from scratch, Blender is the program of choice, but modelling, rigging, texturing a character (plus creating clothing, hair etc.) is a long way to go, especially if you've no experience.

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Lewd and dirty... You can geta lot of poses, and such from renderotica... Daz does has some presets as far as that goes... Renderocity also has, but for the NASTY, renderotica has what you want... Be careful and make sure what ever you get, matches the models that you have...

Candy-Harlot

Feb 12, 2020
Thanks for the advice everyone I will look into these options over the next couple of days and see what works best for me. Though I will probably only use the free options, I am a bit strapped at the moment. Hopefully in a few weeks I will have something I can actually post on here somewhere!

Reactions: Cul and JJsworld

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Thanks for the advice everyone I will look into these options over the next couple of days and see what works best for me. Though I will probably only use the free options, I am a bit strapped at the moment. Hopefully in a few weeks I will have something I can actually post on here somewhere!
I actually picked up quite a lot on Renderotica for about 70% off a few months ago... Also renderosity has a very wide selection of free stuff... Daz puts free stuff up all the time, usually about $500 worth every 2 weeks, including models... Search here for free Daz stuff, we actually have a thread with different sites where a lot of freebies are obtainable...