Seeking Recommend a game

Moury

Sep 12, 2021
Hello! Please advise games in which there will definitely be a tag "female protagonist" and "Pov". Thanks in advance.

Mar 20, 2022
Not having the POV tag, but if you want female protagonists, my favorites are: My Tuition Academia, Lost In Immoral Grounds, DID Aventure ~ Escape From The Abandoned Factory, The Manager Serves All, and if you're into strong stuff such as tentacles, rape, bestiality and insects, The Shadow Of Yidhra it's a nice shooter game too.

Moury

Sep 12, 2021
Not having the POV tag, but if you want female protagonists, my favorites are: My Tuition Academia, Lost In Immoral Grounds, DID Aventure ~ Escape From The Abandoned Factory, The Manager Serves All, and if you're into strong stuff such as tentacles, rape, bestiality and insects, The Shadow Of Yidhra it's a nice shooter game too.
I played most of them, judging by the name (at the moment I can’t watch because I don’t have access to the folder), but I remember 2 games where they were in the first person. And both were tagged "rape." I want to find them but I can't

Mar 20, 2022
I played most of them, judging by the name (at the moment I can’t watch because I don’t have access to the folder), but I remember 2 games where they were in the first person. And both were tagged "rape." I want to find them but I can't
Most of the games I mentioned are here in the site. If you can't find them, they're in another website called HentaiFromHell, my alternative site from F95 just in case.