Seeking Recommend good games for VR

nomannoname

Oct 12, 2017
Virtamate if you just want a plethora of content and customization, VR Kanojo otherwise, people clown on VR Kanojo a lot (I don't recommend buying it, hint hint) but the graphics are pretty good and it runs pretty well.
Both of those are the obvious answers, but there's more out there

Reactions: -=KapTowKa-Fpu=-

-=KapTowKa-Fpu=-

Jan 17, 2023
Virtamate if you just want a plethora of content and customization, VR Kanojo otherwise, people clown on VR Kanojo a lot (I don't recommend buying it, hint hint) but the graphics are pretty good and it runs pretty well.
Both of those are the obvious answers, but there's more out there
thanks, I found a good game called FemDomination 2, although I don’t like this fetish at all, the game is pretty well designed and The Villain Simulator, also very good, but of all the games, only these two are really good.
Perhaps you know other catalogs, or their name? :D

OnceAPotato

May 8, 2023
VRHot is also an option. It has a chat functionality, so you can have somewhat organic conversations. Closest to an actual immersive game I have seen.

youtubedemo

Sep 25, 2023
I've tried three games so far to different experiences.

VR Kanojo - Great stuff but super limited in content

VR Hot - Was extremely buggy for me and didn't work well. Not a great experience.

HoneySelect 2 DX was so far the best experience I had. Great customization and you can even download models from others online. The official VR mode did not work for me but a fan mod made it work, even if it was a bit rough.