Seeking Recommend me a game based on my list

Nickzz235

Sep 9, 2018
I'm searching for new H-games to play, maybe I'll just list my favorites in the genre :

Summer Memories
Detective Girl of the Steam City
Apostle
Public Defense Corp
Do You Have Akira Points
Four Elemental Trainer
Terrible Laboratory
Liz ~The Tower and the Grimoire~

Basically I'm into 2D CG, A game where there is a progression system / a bit of RPG where you need to progress to gradually unlock the CG. Also the game has multiple character / arc for it's scene ie.

• Summer Memories has multiple heroine that need to be progressed,
  • Four Elemental Trainer have multiple heroine scene, even though it's not technically progressed individually (the scene unlocked from main stories contain multiple girl scene portion)
  • Detective Girl of the Steam City has multiple arc that will progress for each of arc.

It doesn't have to be RPG based, text / image navigation is okay (Summer Memories is okay, RPG like Detective Girl is also okay)

Did play lots of Acelora game, but not really fan of it, as if you play one game, then you basically already played them all. too formulaic with very identic progression. you may recommend me Acelora game if it's kinda break their formulaic pattern.

Not really fan of huge grinding (some grinding progression is okay). example dungeon town, the progression is really slow and it doesn't reward you with enough scenes / event to justify the grinding.

Not a fan of game that majority of the scene is focused on (losing a battle).

Not really a fan of game with very minimal scene, or the scene are just few scenes with minimal variation. (Prefer the scene is story/plot based so it's kinda specific for the plot context).

Thank you in advance.