Recommending Recommend me a unique game (preferably in its storytelling)

Peter Jones

Oct 4, 2020
A lot, if not most, of the games I've played here are very full of cliché : Either the characters are very boring and repetitive in both design and personality, or the story is just simply something extremely tragic happens to the main character and everybody else feels sympathetic towards him.
Can you recommend me a game that steps out of this cycle and delivers a deservingly good story?
The only example of a game that I can think of that I recently play is The last sovereign that is unique enough in its story.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
A lot, if not most, of the games I've played here are very full of cliché : Either the characters are very boring and repetitive in both design and personality, or the story is just simply something extremely tragic happens to the main character and everybody else feels sympathetic towards him.
Can you recommend me a game that steps out of this cycle and delivers a deservingly good story?
The only example of a game that I can think of that I recently play is The last sovereign that is unique enough in its story.
I've played some games recently where I felt the story and narrative were quite interesting.

On that note, maybe check out The Fiery Scion and Deathable if they may be appealing to you? I personally found the plot/narrative to be quite compelling in both the aforementioned games.