Recommend me female protagonist/ntr games no grind

Mar 24, 2018
Hey! I am hoping to find some some good games.

My request falls under female, and ntr games. Do not have to be included both at the same time.

What I try to do with this thread is to find non grindy games.
Do not have examples in mind, but I just hate some games where either too many decisions block content, or they have money, taking care of stamina, etc... features.
Sometimes I just want the cgs instead of playing the game.

thank you

RianCifer

Jul 9, 2018
I was strolling through the DL Site and saw some games in that style

Citron (Netorare) -
Granat (netorare) -

The developer name is: Orange Piece
The games have no translation, have someone translate them, this site has many good games
In the DL Site ( ) has many games with the genre Netorare/Cuckoldry

Games with few conversations that I know, are the ones that are adventure, like Eroico, Xenotake. If I were to advise you to play it would be Xenotake, I have a lot of games here, most of the time I have Netorare are in Rpg style, you have to have the patience to finish them if you are to play, or you can search the full games, you said that you prefer to see CGs as soon as possible right? has games visual novel tbm and has enough with the Netorare theme in particular. such as the

Kagachi sama, Marina's Cuckolding Report

Reactions: quarzo

Clyde69

Sep 9, 2017
I was strolling through the DL Site and saw some games in that style

Citron (Netorare) -
Granat (netorare) -

The developer name is: Orange Piece
The games have no translation, have someone translate them, this site has many good games
In the DL Site ( ) has many games with the genre Netorare/Cuckoldry

Games with few conversations that I know, are the ones that are adventure, like Eroico, Xenotake. If I were to advise you to play it would be Xenotake, I have a lot of games here, most of the time I have Netorare are in Rpg style, you have to have the patience to finish them if you are to play, or you can search the full games, you said that you prefer to see CGs as soon as possible right? has games visual novel tbm and has enough with the Netorare theme in particular. such as the

Kagachi sama, Marina's Cuckolding Report
Are there translations for these games?

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
President Yukino comes to mind though you might consider it somewhat grindy since the goal is to earn money in various ways but you can get pretty far in the game just by doing each job until nothing new happens in them so to me it didn't feel too gameplay focused.