Seeking Recommend me games where the female mc turns into slut

crocro0000

Jul 31, 2020
Hi I'd like you to recommend me some games where the female mc turns into a slut because of the decision she makes. All the characters the mc deals with will have the goal of turning her into a whore. Blackmail has to be important in the game and the mc has to be very sexy. Some game similar to "Manila Shaw blackmail's obsession". Fights aren't required and they don't necessarily have to be rpg.
Thanks in advice for the answers.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
All the characters the mc deals with will have the goal of turning her into a whore.
All of them? That's a tall freaking order. I guess the closest thing would be Karryn's Prison where she's literally surrounded by sex offenders for months.

Anyway, maybe this thread of mine has some games that fit the bill, especially Evening Starter, TCoK and Naked Ambition, which really go hard on the MC. Oh, and definitely try Fashion Business if you haven't.

crocro0000

Jul 31, 2020
All of them? That's a tall freaking order. I guess the closest thing would be Karryn's Prison where she's literally surrounded by sex offenders for months.

Anyway, maybe this thread of mine has some games that fit the bill, especially Evening Starter, TCoK and Naked Ambition, which really go hard on the MC. Oh, and definitely try Fashion Business if you haven't.
No, not necessarily all, as long as the game goes in the direction of turning female mc into superslut. By the way, I've played Karryn's Prison before and enjoyed it, but I want a game where combat is less important.