Recommend me games with MFFF+/lucky guy/reverse gangbang scenes!

Gorgor

Jan 12, 2019
I really like games with one lucky guy doing multiple women at the same time. So what I am looking for are games that contain sex scenes with one guy and at least three girls.

For reference, some games that comes to mind are :

Depraved Awakening - Protagonist and three girls during the ending sex scene.
K17 Sex Villa - One guy and three girl option. (Works as long as you can deal with the terrible and outdated engine)
Melody - Possible ending sex scene with three girls.
The Twist - Has multiple sex scenes with three girls.
Lust Epidemic - Has multiple foursome scenes and reverse gangbangs.
Happy Marriage - Has a scene with like five girls and one man

These are just some examples but I would really appreciate some tips and ideas for games I might have missed that feature the "lucky guy" fantasy.
Also I really don't care about the engine or game type, but the more interactive and longer the scenes are the better.

Thanks for reading and I appreciate any recommendations. :)

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Haven't seen as many games with MFFF+ scenes as i have with MFF Threesome scenes. So i'll list both down below.

Here's a list of visual novel games with stories including Harem/Polyamorous Romances and have MFF & MFFF+ Group Sex. Harem as in the girls known about each other and agree to sharing the MC (unless noted otherwise).
Based on my old comment from another similar thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/ffm-polyamorous-game.41883/#post-2752047
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.