Seeking Recommend me some extreme h-games

May 10, 2017
I'm kinda tired of all the vanilla,ntr,incest stuff. I want to play something extreme i want to go into a land i never touched before. The land of Guro/Gore. So i wondering if anyone has a gore/guro h-games they can recommend.

I won't run away from this path i'm going to jump right into it.

Lol now that i think about it i don't even know if Gore type games are allowed on this site. I know Loli stuff ain't allowed but i dunno about gore stuff

Also i feel like no one is gonna recommend me anything since this isn't a normal thing to ask on this site lol :FeelsBadMan:

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Well, I've never delved too much into those genres\tags\fetishes really, and only two come to my mind. Both are not really games, but visual novels. The 1st which doesn't feature much explicit gore... Does have a pretty dark and unique story, at least to me.
Check out .

The second one I can think of is explicitly gory, containing plenty of extreme fetishes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Check out . The story is longer than I exptected it to be with multiple branches. About half way through the story, I lost track of what is going on, as it is an utter mindfuck.

I don't have download links for them, but they are relatively infamous, so it shouldn't be hard finding a torrent or a direct link on anime-sharing or ULMF forums.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Survivor Sarah 1&2 has it's moments of gore. A lot of the bad endings involve her dying in some gruesome ways.

That has some death scenes for bad ends.

No gore in The Hunter but it has some extreme sex scenes like fucking a zombie with maggot riddled sperm after pissing in it's mouth.

No gore but plenty of cock and ball torture. Not everyones thing but you asked for extremem and gore alone is hard to come by.

Reactions: The Local Stalker
May 10, 2017
The second one I can think of is explicitly gory, containing plenty of extreme fetishes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Check out . The story is longer than I exptected it to be with multiple branches. About half way through the story, I lost track of what is going on, as it is an utter mindfuck.

I don't have download links for them, but they are relatively infamous, so it shouldn't be hard finding a torrent or a direct link on anime-sharing or ULMF forums.
Oh my god all those damn tags, Okay i'll try this one first i need to see if my mind can handle it. Thanks allot :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: Gomly1980
May 10, 2017
Survivor Sarah 1&2 has it's moments of gore. A lot of the bad endings involve her dying in some gruesome ways.

That has some death scenes for bad ends.

No gore in The Hunter but it has some extreme sex scenes like fucking a zombie with maggot riddled sperm after pissing in it's mouth.

No gore but plenty of cock and ball torture. Not everyones thing but you asked for extremem and gore alone is hard to come by.
Oh wow i'm actually shocked that there were even gore type games already posted on this site. Guess i never saw or found them since i think this site doesn't have a genre tag for them. Thanks allot tho i'll be checking these out for sure.:eazyHype:

Reactions: Gomly1980

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Jack-o-nine-tails has some pretty extreme content. An old version is on this forum ( ) but on you can find links to later versions. Not sure if the gore is in those versions as well. It is a trainer game which you may or may not like.

Reactions: The Local Stalker
May 10, 2017
Jack-o-nine-tails has some pretty extreme content. An old version is on this forum ( ) but on you can find links to later versions. Not sure if the gore is in those versions as well. It is a trainer game which you may or may not like.
Oh it's the first time i heard of this game. It's a damn big download file but i'll still check it out hopefully it's worth the download :FeelsGoodMan:

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
I got another which might interest you Stalker, .
I played it in Japanese, even though I don't know it (I don't think there's an English version for it), but it didn't really get in my way.
It's a side-scroller action with clothing damage. Its got beautifully animated scenes, and 95% of them are bad end scenes since you will die a lot in this game!

May 10, 2017
I got another which might interest you Stalker, .
I played it in Japanese, even though I don't know it (I don't think there's an English version for it), but it didn't really get in my way.
It's a side-scroller action with clothing damage. Its got beautifully animated scenes, and 95% of them are bad end scenes since you will die a lot in this game!
Okay this one sounds really interesting i have to check it out. It's okay if it's not English as long as i can figure out the controls(Which is shown on the maker of that games site) and has extreme content. i'll be down to play it.
So again thanks allot for telling me about another game XD

Malkav

May 28, 2017
You have to play Euphoria, the story is INSANE. It requires some repeated playthroughs though. You will likely need a walkthrough.

Raging Bull

Oct 30, 2019
Check out Evenicle.
great story,
has gore moments,
dating sim-ish type thing but mostly RPG,
Japanese uncensored game with english translation and voices,
some bruh and oh shit moments,
mc is a stud and amasses a harem of cute girls(though a few got away)
has lots of weird and interesting new fetishes to find
about 40-60 good hours of gaming and masturbation

DoubleDoubleV

Apr 24, 2021
Dungeon of Revival.
Dungeon of Punishment.
Dungeon of Nursery.
Cool 3d puzzle-game madewith Unity.
Has a lot of Guro moments, but sadly not on the site, you can check dlsite or any others.

Last edited: