Seeking Recommend some Brothel games

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
The best brothel game I know is Pale Carnations, albeit it's not typical brothel game.

We're basically fresh employees in a secret brothel for elites where there are "ladies for pleasure", i.e. high-class whores who aren't your average harlots, rather high class courtesans who can fulfil every desire. What's special about it is that every year there is a competition for the best whore where 3 candidates compete in some very perverted games to achieve money or some other profits thanks to patron's influence. Hence we have here businesswomen, academic teachers or housewives whose situation has been exploited by patrons or other people involved with the club and are manipulated/coerced to take part in these debauched activities.

They aren't slaves and they can resign at any moment but the potential prize is too good for them to reject and since the existence of the club is secret they don't have to worry about their activities becoming known to others. IMO that makes this game that much more appealing, knowing that we don't have lowest women who knew nothing else other than fucking but normal women (sometimes very intelligent and at times even wealthy but just bored with their lives) who slowly get depraved.

Mar 27, 2021
The best brothel game I know is Pale Carnations, albeit it's not typical brothel game.

We're basically fresh employees in a secret brothel for elites where there are "ladies for pleasure", i.e. high-class whores who aren't your average harlots, rather high class courtesans who can fulfil every desire. What's special about it is that every year there is a competition for the best whore where 3 candidates compete in some very perverted games to achieve money or some other profits thanks to patron's influence. Hence we have here businesswomen, academic teachers or housewives whose situation has been exploited by patrons or other people involved with the club and are manipulated/coerced to take part in these debauched activities.

They aren't slaves and they can resign at any moment but the potential prize is too good for them to reject and since the existence of the club is secret they don't have to worry about their activities becoming known to others. IMO that makes this game that much more appealing, knowing that we don't have lowest women who knew nothing else other than fucking but normal women (sometimes very intelligent and at times even wealthy but just bored with their lives) who slowly get depraved.
I'm so glad someone said something, thank you so much mate, really, thank you. I'm gonna try this game for sure, thank you again.

Reactions: sunaboz

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
Wicked Rouge is great. I know it's RPGM and I also hate it but this one doesn't have typical RPGM gameplay with hours of roaming around, it's more like a VN, showing a story of harsh life of brothel owner and girls who are working there. Definitely worth a try at least.