Seeking Recommendation for a game based on modern times

justagirl13

Feb 20, 2018
Hi, I'm just asking for any games where you play as a girl in the modern era. The abilty choices that affect the outcome and character development would be a nice bonus too (e.g. choosing a slutty decision will make your character more slutty). There are a couple of things that I would like to be included or not included. Firstly, the game has to contain rape (for the player character) and also the character's design must be somewhat realistic (so gigantic breasts are out of the question - I just personally find it more relatable for myself). Lastly, the game must have a good amount of content, because I hate playing a game only to realize it's version 0.04 and only lasts for 10 minutes long.

I should also mention that visuals are not too important as I don't mind having a wall of text to read.

I'd appreciate any recommendations at all :)

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
Degrees of Lewdity has tons of content, is about living in modern England and is pretty focused on gradually becoming more slutty in various ways. It has 3 different types of "sluttiness" exhibitionism, promiscuousness and deviancy where each gradually unlocks more extreme actions as old options start becoming too tame for your character. It also tracks submissiveness which slightly affects nearly every event and various fame stats such as rape and bestiality fame.

Reactions: Crimson Tide