Seeking Recommendation for Ugly/Fat/Loser Bastard MC Harem themed games?

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Wondering if anyone can help me out here with this request of mine.

Looking to see if anyone has any insights into games where you play as either a fat/ugly/loser bastard MC whereby some fortune/blessing you can corrupt sexy hot ASF women and steal them away from their significant others in your town/city and add them to your own personal harem. The girls you add to your harem being used to corrupt other women to add to your harem is also a welcome bonus if possible.

An overarching story/compelling narrative would be nice. Either 3DCG/2DCG-themed model/gameplay rendering is perfectly fine. Goes without saying obviously, but the hotter the female character models the better of course. And I would like the corruption to not be so instantaneous, but somewhat of a slow burn if possible.

Moreover, if it comes down to it, sandbox-styled gameplay is tolerable for me as well. Don't mind that much.

Thanks for any suggestions/input, appreciate it!

1705190720187.png

*Edit* Should also mention that (if possible) I prefer games that are translated well (not MTL:sick:). Thanks!

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Hey thanks, man, appreciate it. The latter I am currently playing and is pretty damn good. Albeit, NOS is not so much playing from the perspective of a fat ugly bastard MC who adds women to his harem as he goes, it is mostly from the female POV. But still a good suggestion.

The former (KL) is new to me :unsure:and looks quite promising from the screenshots. Gonna have to check that out, thanks!

Kluh Rahas

Formerly 'Kluh1610'
Jan 20, 2022
Hey thanks, man, appreciate it. The latter I am currently playing and is pretty damn good. Albeit, NOS is not so much playing from the perspective of a fat ugly bastard MC who adds women to his harem as he goes, it is mostly from the female POV. But still a good suggestion.

The former (KL) is new to me :unsure:and looks quite promising from the screenshots. Gonna have to check that out, thanks!
You can find same game of dev kimberly life
And i recommended game alansya feelting ifris, scar of summer too

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Hey thanks, I tried out the first one, but not so much what I was after. There doesn't seem to be much of an overarching plot (if any), and it is just some dude walking around the map and corrupting women in a CG hunt of sorts. But thanks anyway!

I also checked out the thread you listed below and most of the titles recommended are ones that I had already looked at.

Haven't seen this one before, but the reviews don't look all that promising. Will check it out though, thanks!