Seeking Recommendation please

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

UltraEvil

Nov 11, 2021
I played games with customizing features in the past where you can change your characters name age and stuff like that and even the NPC you interact with in visual novels for adults obviously but I'm looking for more of them with such customizing features

Ps. I prefer them to have lolis or shotas I don't know if I spelled that right but if you understand what I mean thanks and I hope it's not violating any rules here I don't think it is but if so I'll delete my post so no trouble arises

Noah Neim

Formerly 'Ogrexin'
Nov 25, 2020
Lilith's throne is definitely one with a fuck ton of customization, it's a text only game so its a given i guess but it has infinitely more featues from choosing which genders and races appear in the game to choosing what fetishes they'll appear with, on top of having several races you can turn yourself into

UltraEvil

Nov 11, 2021
Lilith's throne is definitely one with a fuck ton of customization, it's a text only game so its a given i guess but it has infinitely more featues from choosing which genders and races appear in the game to choosing what fetishes they'll appear with, on top of having several races you can turn yourself into
Is that a text based get or is it like a visual novel?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote