Seeking Recommendations for a slightly new person? No rpg or map, possibly completed non anime game.

mishookill

Jun 13, 2020
Hello,
I have recently been getting into the adult game world, I started with sisterly lust and from the on i picked up where the heart is which i really loved, and parental love and haley and my cute roommate and life with mary. I really liked all games, i generally liked the non anime games. But now that i am done with these i am left stranded with no idea of what to play. I was hoping to find something with no maps, not an RPG and is completed.
I may be asking for a lot but i would really appreciate if you guys recommend your favorite games under these categories. Also i dont necessarily look for incest, it was pure coincidence that the things i found turned out to be this way. I generally do not mind any sort of genre as long as it is not an rpg and doesnt have a map.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Try City of Broken Dreamers, Being a DIK, Radiant. Something in there should make you happy :)

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
CoBD, DIK, and Radiant are not completed games....but CoBD and DIK are definitely in a league of their own and some great games to keep you hooked. If you are looking for a completed top tier game, go ahead and look at Dreams of Desire, Depraved Awakening, Melody, and No More Secrets. I guarantee you wont be disappointed

mishookill

Jun 13, 2020
CoBD, DIK, and Radiant are not completed games....but CoBD and DIK are definitely in a league of their own and some great games to keep you hooked. If you are looking for a completed top tier game, go ahead and look at Dreams of Desire, Depraved Awakening, Melody, and No More Secrets. I guarantee you wont be disappointed
I am glad this is clarified will check them all out thank you!