Seeking Recommendations for "Rape on Win" type games.

Sep 14, 2019
Hello fellow weirdos,

I am looking for, as the title suggests, games where you rape the defeated party.

My wishes are only that the playable Character is male and that the game has an acceptable English translation.
I have already checked out

Incubus City
The Rance Series
Overwhored
Harem Collector
TiTS
CoC

Thank you in advance my friends.

z4pper

Sep 29, 2020
Back when Java was around the JSK series was really good. It had about 10 different games of that. I'd play em over and over for all sorts of different endings. You can still find their stuff on DLSite. Tho I'm not sure how you'd play it. It runs on Java and that was discontinued in 2020. Suppossedly if you change your time zone to before December of 2020 Java should work. However I have not tested this. Their stuff is in Japanese but there were a bunch of English versions of them on various sites like comdotgame.com

You could also get BlueMaximas Flashpoint archive if you want to play some of those games or see your past favorite animations again. You just have to turn the mature filter off when running the program. It's super simple and easy to install. Tho new stuff is constantly being added, I can't promise you'll find the English versions or exactly what you're looking for the archive is insaney massive tho.

Other than that there's the Final Fight series. Or Fuck or Fight that one is pretty interesting as when you defeat the opponent you can customize anything you want from the poses to the scene. https://f95zone.to/threads/fuck-or-fight-girls-arena-final-jiji-inin.64613/

If you're an Anthro lover, you'll like Love Saber or KO Boxing. They are also Java games tho. You can also add Catch and Snare to that list if you like hunting and catching your own furs in a massive open world.

Probably the best one I've seen so far that screams "Damn Perfect!!!" Is Monster Girl Dreams. It's still being worked on, but I've put 50 hours into that thing and it is frigging fantastic! It's got demi-human anime girls that are practically innumerable, and holy cow the defeat mechanic is perfect and you get to build relationships with quite a few, see character building/progression, and choose how the story goes. You can even change your option if you didn't like where the story was heading WITHOUT having to start a new game. This is usually done just by talking to the girl and working things out. It's insanely immersive and the gameplay is quick and satisfying. It's the only Visual Novel game I like, and the VN stuff is only 50% of the gameplay. It's awesome! Definitely check it out!

There was even a game where you played as a knight and you had to storm a castle. And as you did so, all of the npcs were female and upon defeat you could do the dirty. Can't remember what it was tho. The game was barebones and still being worked on. I downloaded it from here.

If you've played any new ones please let me know! I would love to add some new ones to my library.

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
Back when Java was around the JSK series was really good. It had about 10 different games of that. I'd play em over and over for all sorts of different endings. You can still find their stuff on DLSite. Tho I'm not sure how you'd play it. It runs on Java and that was discontinued in 2020. Suppossedly if you change your time zone to before December of 2020 Java should work. However I have not tested this. Their stuff is in Japanese but there were a bunch of English versions of them on various sites like comdotgame.com

You could also get BlueMaximas Flashpoint archive if you want to play some of those games or see your past favorite animations again. You just have to turn the mature filter off when running the program. It's super simple and easy to install. Tho new stuff is constantly being added, I can't promise you'll find the English versions or exactly what you're looking for the archive is insaney massive tho.

Other than that there's the Final Fight series. Or Fuck or Fight that one is pretty interesting as when you defeat the opponent you can customize anything you want from the poses to the scene. https://f95zone.to/threads/fuck-or-fight-girls-arena-final-jiji-inin.64613/

If you're an Anthro lover, you'll like Love Saber or KO Boxing. They are also Java games tho. You can also add Catch and Snare to that list if you like hunting and catching your own furs in a massive open world.

Probably the best one I've seen so far that screams "Damn Perfect!!!" Is Monster Girl Dreams. It's still being worked on, but I've put 50 hours into that thing and it is frigging fantastic! It's got demi-human anime girls that are practically innumerable, and holy cow the defeat mechanic is perfect and you get to build relationships with quite a few, see character building/progression, and choose how the story goes. You can even change your option if you didn't like where the story was heading WITHOUT having to start a new game. This is usually done just by talking to the girl and working things out. It's insanely immersive and the gameplay is quick and satisfying. It's the only Visual Novel game I like, and the VN stuff is only 50% of the gameplay. It's awesome! Definitely check it out!

There was even a game where you played as a knight and you had to storm a castle. And as you did so, all of the npcs were female and upon defeat you could do the dirty. Can't remember what it was tho. The game was barebones and still being worked on. I downloaded it from here.

If you've played any new ones please let me know! I would love to add some new ones to my library.

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Hello fellow weirdos,

I am looking for, as the title suggests, games where you rape the defeated party.

My wishes are only that the playable Character is male and that the game has an acceptable English translation.
I have already checked out

Incubus City
The Rance Series
Overwhored
Harem Collector
TiTS
CoC

Thank you in advance my friends.
Vae Victis, it's awesome and writing wise it's one of the best in this site imho.