Identify Recommendations for RPG please

ahosenseixd

Dec 30, 2019
Looking for RPGs with Female Lead, monsters, corruption, etc. I've played things like Kunoichi Botan, Public Defense Corp, Liz and Tower of Grimoire)

I'm looking for mid-battle H-scenes (Like Kunoichi Botan), animated if possible, with good/ modern art. Also, if it has an decent plot too.

They could be on this site or paid for on DL site or something like that.

Thanks

Reactions: kedor

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
Maybe Jumble Stikers. Female leads, monsters, good art, mid-battle scenes. While the scenes themselves are CGs, the character portraits are animated a bit while the characters are having sex. The game is about 4-5 hours long, story is decent, and I feel there is below-average grind for RPGM H-game.

Reactions: ahosenseixd

ahosenseixd

Dec 30, 2019
Maybe Jumble Stikers. Female leads, monsters, good art, mid-battle scenes. While the scenes themselves are CGs, the character portraits are animated a bit while the characters are having sex. The game is about 4-5 hours long, story is decent, and I feel there is below-average grind for RPGM H-game.
Thanks I'll look into it

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Holy its actually really good. You have any other suggestions of similar quality?
Hm, for H-combat the only other impressive ones I can think of are TH Claire and possibly the Azel games (which I'm not too familiar with tbh). People also seem to like this but I haven't given it a chance yet. Oh, and this seems pretty neat too, however it seems sex happens mostly after combat, win or lose.

For sexual corruption, Curse of Kubel is good stuff.

And my personal favorite is this but it has no outright rape (plenty of dubious-consent though), it's heavily focused on slow corruption and not just sexual.

ahosenseixd

Dec 30, 2019
Hm, for H-combat the only other impressive ones I can think of are TH Claire and possibly the Azel games (which I'm not too familiar with tbh). People also seem to like this but I haven't given it a chance yet. Oh, and this seems pretty neat too, however it seems sex happens mostly after combat, win or lose.

For sexual corruption, Curse of Kubel is good stuff.

And my personal favorite is this but it has no outright rape (plenty of dubious-consent though), it's heavily focused on slow corruption and not just sexual.
Thanks! Ill check them out!