Recommended first Daz Pro Bundle?

ScorpionZero

Mar 16, 2019
With Ashan offering a free Pro Bundle with purchase, is there one that is recommended over the others? Like, is there one that has more content than another.I was looking at the G8 females to go along with him for a first one.

Is even getting Ashan and getting another Pro even worth it?

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
Depends on what you're paying. Pro bundles are usually worth it when discounted. For new bundles I won't pay over $40 and for older bundles no more than $25. But if you are starting out you might still be well off if you pay a little more since loyalty builds up over time. (Platinum club is a good idea if you want to buy regularly btw. currently it's 40% off.)
As for what pro bundle to get? well I'd look at the packages in the pro bundles. Which have things in them that are useful to you right now. If you plan on making medieval renders, a futuristic outfit has no use for you at this moment. Look for which bundle has most value for you right now.
Other recommendations are probably Michael 8 and Victoria 8. These are the base expansions in some ways. And though I have not tried to verify it I read somewhere that these are needed for the genitals used in Daz (but again not sure on this one). If true than I'd go for Michael 8 since his genitals are most notable if absent and I use Golden Palace v2 for the female genitals anyway.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
And though I have not tried to verify it I read somewhere that these are needed for the genitals used in Daz (but again not sure on this one). If true than I'd go for Michael 8 since his genitals are most notable if absent and I use Golden Palace v2 for the female genitals anyway.
Genitals are available in every pro bundle of an adult character, not only Michael and Victoria.

If you are interested in getting a Pro Bundle look for one with a character you like and a theme that interest you. Like, recently there was a Pro Bundle with a Pirate theme. Michael and Victoria 8 are actually pretty old now and I don't think they necessarily have the best assets in their pro bundles. The Mike and Vicky characters are also available for free a couple of times per year if you really want them.