3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
War has come again to the continent of Asturian. As armies of the Empire prepare for their conquest of the western kingdoms, the young prince and his fiancee find themselves in the middle of the conflict. Will they be able to prevent emperor Balthazar from destroying their realms? And what about Balthazar's ambitious progeny?​

Thread Updated: 2020-11-10
Release Date: 2020-11-09
Developer: Tjord
Censored: No
Version: 0.23
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png

Last edited:

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Are those sprites directly lifted from FE?
Mario aint gonna like that.

Shipfu

Mar 20, 2020
Since you actually played it, what tags are missing? I see [oral sex] in a screenshot. Anything else?
Can't remember since I went for the gameplay xD
Are those sprites directly lifted from FE?
Mario aint gonna like that.
Nah it ain't copy paste sprites from FE, own the games so I should know.

Edit:
f744099b62b45ba9129f63fe8a3942e1.jpg

Last edited:

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Nah it ain't copy paste sprites from FE, own the games so I should know.

Edit:
View attachment 881277
Yeah,saw that spreadesheet on google too :p
Not that I disagree.
Do wonder where the battle sprites are lifted from though(I mean,I think we can all agree they most certainly werent created by the author...hell even the UI nudges something in my brain,even if I cant pin point from where).

Shipfu

Mar 20, 2020
Not that I disagree.
Do wonder where the battle sprites are lifted from though(I mean,I think we can all agree they most certainly werent created by the author...hell even the UI nudges something in my brain,even if I cant pin point from where).
Instead of gossiping its better to ask the author.

goldcut

Aug 22, 2017
Not that I disagree.
First time playing a game made with SRPG Studio?

Reactions: Tiasung and Julius

Shipfu

Mar 20, 2020
The enemies are rather interesting, they lvl up as well. Did you mean for this, cause it will cause a lot of headache for those that don't know the genre to well. Playing in normal and mobs are rather beefy in stats when you run around with your gimp army at stage 3 and forward. Feels like playing in Lunatic difficulty.

Shipfu

Mar 20, 2020
Saving will frustrate people, since you start the whole battle from scratch on that stage as well.
Any possibility for a bookmark function like in FE, or doesn't the engine permit it?

Shipfu

Mar 20, 2020
I recommend going over the stats of the mobs and gear on each difficulty setting again. Tried easy mode and the mobs are beefy there as well. People will get frustrated and stop playing if they don't get past the stages cause of OP mobs.
Anyways lot of RNG hell xD

billzechs

Jun 22, 2019
It's not listed in the initial post, but this is from the same dev of The Dark Lord Rises and Divinion.

I think it takes place in the same world as them too, as at least some of the names of places seem the same. But I didn't read most of the codex files in Divinion, so I could be wrong.

Shipfu

Mar 20, 2020
Chapter 6 needs tweaking, dude you gotta save dies before you even get there. -_-

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes