[R>Artist 3D] Paid Share Recruiting 3D Artists for Visual Novel (OPEN)

RaXorX

Dec 24, 2018
Hey there all,
I'm currently looking to set up a team to work on a Visual Novel. It is an adult VN with lots of NSFW/R18+ themes, one of which is incest. It is set in a reserve forest while a family of 4 are on a camping trip after the MCs father died a couple months back, and they are trying to reconcile their family relationships and get things straight. Th VN will heavily emphasize upon the NSFW element keeping a preference to the NSFW rather than the story to an extent as not to spoil the fun, or make it boring enough.

A little-bit about ME: I'm a programmer although this would be my first project ever. Having being a modder and cracker for android apps or cracking softwares, generally for myself only, I decided to work on a Visual Novel instead. I can work with Python and Ren'py although my skills at which might need to be brushed up a little. I'll be working as the programmer for it.

Project:
- (Name not Decided yet)

Developer:
- (Name not Decided yet)

Looking for:
- 3D Artist (Daz Studio)

Employment Type:
- Revenue Share or Paid ($1.50 per render)
Payment will be made via PayPal only, and an invoice would be required from the artist. Payment can be made in sections/parts too per 20-30 renders, after the invoice is sent and I receive some of the renders.

Work commitment:
- Long/Short term - Can easily take more than 18 months. Will be started on a per-chapter basis instead of a full on long term, unless the employment type changes to revenue share.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord: Gray#7155 Email: gary.ogitor23@gmail.com

Job Description:
- The artist will be needed to create still renders for the project. The pacing for which would be about 6 to 8 renders a day. This involves working on characters, posing, lightning and environments and then piecing them together to create it up.

Additional Note:
- Currently the team already has a writer, a co-writer, a programmer, a manager for the artist (to manage/direct the scenes if needed to be) and a secondary artist for post-effects into the renders.

Edit: Sorry, had to change in the thread a little due to conflicting name with another VN.

Last edited:
Reactions: HoeRizon

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
Seems interesting.
Most of the time I worry about how most projects are started by users who are not familiar with the process of making a game, and as a result, they don't understand how long it takes to get anything done and end up losing interest in their project after about a week or two. the fact that you already expect it to take 18 months gives me the hint that you might have more reasonable expectations, although, 6 to 8 renders depending on complexity (all different, or all variations on a similar scene/pose) might be high or average on a good day, assuming an artist doesn't have another job, school, etc. I'll shoot you an email, but it most likely will be a slow burn type of situation since I do manage lots of other projects.

Reactions: RaXorX

RaXorX

Dec 24, 2018
Sorry for closing the thread. I had thought that I got the person I needed back then but unfortunately I that isn't the case. The guy just gave up in the middle of a seemingly normal conversation with no reason whatsoever.

Reactions: NaillMcDracken