[R>Artist 3D] Share Recruiting a 3D artist. Honey Select or DAZ3D

Aka Nioh

Mar 30, 2020
Project:
The game I am currently creating is The Perfect Girlfriend, a visual novel/dating sim, focusing on those 'what could of been' scenarios in my (or possibly your?) life and those 'no way that could happen but it would be nice if it did' situations with (non) potential girlfriends.

Playable Demo:
For Windows:
For Mac:

Developer:
Aka Nioh

Looking for:
3D Artist who appreciates quality and is committed to seeing this VN through and willing to put in the hours and effort.

Employment Type:
40% of Patreon Revenue paid monthly, after all fees. Currently on the pro plan which charges 8% and pledges over $3 attract a 2.9% fee and $0.30, where non-US Paypal payments attract an additional 1%
If we have a good synergy and are successful, happy to discuss revenue sharing further.

Work commitment:
I aim to release a sizable update every 2-3 months. Version 0.1 is finished in terms on coding, storyline, music/sfx and dialogue. I aim to have 10 versions in total, with a Christmas Extra special.
So not for the faint of heart. My goal is to be as successful, if not more, as BeingADik, Waifu Academy, Harem Hotel and Milfy City.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord: contact me on Aka Nioh#7973

Job Description:
1. Create 3DCGs for the visual novel. Honey select or DAZ3D

The rest is optional but will increase our chances of success and efficiency:
2. Soundboarding
3. Beta Testing with feedback
4. Assisting on Discord/Patreon
5. Roadmapping

What I do:
Pretty much everything except creating the 3DCGs, for example, storyline and dialogue, coding, cc music sourcing, beta testing, patreon and discord maintenance, PR. However if you the 3D artist would like to be involved, it would be appreciated. If you prefer to solely focus on the creation of quality 3DCGs, that is great too.

Looking forward to collaborating with you!

Last edited:

Aka Nioh

Mar 30, 2020
Position is open again! Previous 3d artist cut communications with no explanations, so only serious applicants please. Cheers