[R>Writer] Share Recruiting a writer for a RPGM project. Feminization and Futa themes.

flapjj

Aug 13, 2017
Project:
- The name of the game is Blood Moon, it has heavy Futa x Male, Femdom, Futadom and Feminization themes, I plan on having multiple paths so the game is repayable.
So far I am concentrating on 1 path, building tall rather than wide to begin with but even on a single path I plan to have a lot of choices and options for the player.

Development:
- I am making the game in RPG maker, I started it in renpy but found it very restrictive on the multiple paths I had planned.
I am liking the system and building the game but am struggling with the dialogue and writing in general.

Looking for:
- A writer, someone who takes a interest, likes the world I am trying to build and wants to help create it.
I have a lot of it planned out but criticism, suggestions and ideas are encouraged.
Someone who shares a interest in and understands the themes of the game is important, as this isn't exactly a normie, big dicked, chad bangs a different girl every night game kinda game.

Employment Type:
- If this game gets some steam when I release the first playable version (hopefully sooner) I will make a pateron, I'm not looking to make money from this so whatever it pulls in I would like to put into more art and animations as I am paying for them out of my own pocket at the moment. So after a art budget is set you could take the remainder.
Until then it will have to be unpaid as all spare funds are going to art at the moment.

Work commitment:
- I am taking a relaxed approach with this so won't be any real pressure or deadlines in the beginning (A Pateron might change this slightly).

Preferred method of contact:
- PM me or reply on here and I will sort out discord for further discussions.
I will send out a copy of what I have so far for you to review.

Job Description:
- A writer for the dialogue, paths and sex scenes. I want to keep the basic premise of the game so far but creativity is encouraged.

The game will contain paths and dialogue options for the character to pick from, so it could be a bit complicated, I have laid the ground work for attributes to be assigned and unlock
different dialogue options and paths, interactable sex scenes are a goal but as with a lot of things ,the groundwork will be laid so it can be added in later.

The game contains some unique fetishes and I plan to include more as the game progresses (nothing too extreme), I am happy for you to suggest and write in any fetishes/ themes you would like to add and likewise I don't expect you to do a lot of writing for any theme you don't like or don't think you could justice.

Additional comments:
- I have attached a screenshot in game with some of the commissioned artwork, the left is a finished character and the quality that all characters will eventually reach.
I have attached some symbols I had drawn up for use in the game also.
I plan on having art for every character with various emotions shown via the bust drawings for every line of dialogue, animated sex scenes and a kind of paper doll system for the character to be feminized.

Questions welcome.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Choo-choo