[R>Writer] Paid Share Recruiting a Writer to join an ongoing project (Fullfilled)

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Project:
- My Sister & I

Developer:
-

Looking for:
- An eager Writer

Employment Type:
- A share of our Patreon Benefits!
- Or direct payment

Both are negotiable

Work commitment:
- One Week every month

Preferred method of contact:
- Leave a reply or Through a PM here or a message on Discord! (Andrés#7324)

Job Description:
- Your main task would be of writing the story along a draft I'd provide you, you'd be helping me fill it in so that I have more time to polish the finer details of the dialogue, with your main task being to set up the plot movement on a correct pacing!

Additional comments:
- We're a humble team just starting out, as the project begins to get bigger , I'd like to find someone else who might enjoy this kind of project to aid on our task! We don't do much money at the moment but taking in account we've been around for only two months right now. I'd like to think we're on the right track!

So if you wish to try out for the position, please do contact me no matter your experience. As what's important is not your past but your future!
Please, do make sure to try out the game to see what kind of writing we do, as the important thing is that you get the "feel" of the game

Thank you for reading this, have a good day!

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
I'm curious as well. You mentioned 'sending an application' -- is there something in particular you're looking for in that submission? I didn't see a format or request for application in your post.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
If you're still looking for a writer, I'd be more than happy to start unpaid. I've never wrote for a visual novel before, but I do think I'm pretty talented at writing. I'm asking to go unpaid as I have no vn writing experience, and I'm sure there will be hiccups as I try to adapt this style. So I feel like asking for payment for shitty writing wouldn't be fair.

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
We've found our candidate, a big thank you to everyone who applied!