[R-Play tester] Paid Recruiting for Completing the Walkthrough of the Apocalypse Lovers Remake

-Awake-

Apocalypse Lovers
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2021
Developer:
- Awake

Project:

Apocalypse Lovers is an adult video game series based on the interactive virtual story model. But also includes different gameplay elements such as inventory management. In this game, the player is at the center of the action all along. You will have a direct impact on how the story unfolds.

In a world without states and without laws, you are the only one who can decide what is good or what is bad. But be aware that you will evolve in a very dark atmosphere and you will have to take hard decision to allow the survival of the human species. So if you are sensible or easilty chocked, you might want to reconsider.

Social Network:

/ / /

Looking for:

- Enthusiast and Trustworthy gamers, capable of editing a google document.
- A few minor skills in text editing, phrasing, and image management are required.

Job Description:

- TheApocalypse Lovers Remake has been release. You'll need to play the game once, then play it again (all the paths) while completing the Walkthrough google doc. It's a document that I and a volunteer have already worked on so it has already been partially completed according to a specific and well-defined format that will need to be adhered to. It involves more work than a simple generic walkthrough, so the payment will reflect that. However, I am looking for someone enthusiastic and professional, who is comfortable with graphic processing in Google Docs and smart enough to draw inspiration from the beginning of the document to extrapolate the continuation appropriately.

If you want to take a look, is the current incomplete walkthrough.

Employment Type:

- You will receive all the benefits from my latest tier on Patreon for the upcoming version of the game and you will be paid an hourly rate of 15$.
- Moreover, this is an initial contact that could lead to other opportunities. I only offer real paid work to individuals who are familiar with Apocalypse Lovers and with whom I have already interacted to establish a trusting relationship. So, if you have skills that you believe could benefit Apocalypse Lovers, this could be a great starting point.

Work commitment:
- Ponctual.

Preferred method of contact:

-

Additional comments:

- Please feel free to reach out with any questions whatsoever.