[R>Writer] Recruiting writer for sci-fi rpg game

underthemoon

Jul 18, 2017
Hi, I'm building a game for my own entertainment in a similar style to the Fallen London series of games by Failbetter games and influenced by Citizen Sleeper. The basic premise is being a bounty hunter across a cyberpunk like setting. I'm just looking for someone who is interested in helping develop some of the characters that I've created. I have sketches for the outlines of the characters (both writing and artwork). It's not a full-time writer position, just someone who's interested in contributing ideas to the development of the game or suggesting events involving the current characters.

Currently, the project is very early in development so I'm not asking for commitment or anything. It will be an unpaid position. If that sounds interesting to you, please leave your Discord here. I also prefer to see some writing samples as well so if you could have that on hand, that would be appreciated.

Thank you!

LasarusLibrarius

Sep 25, 2018
Lasarus#4120. I'd interested in helping out a bit. I'm not the most versed in writing, but I'm soon to begin a Creative Writing course and have writen some online (hella unfinished/dropped) webnovels. If you're interested, shoot me a DM and I can drop you a link to my WN account or give you a chapter I wrote recently for a potention (not very safe for work) web novel I'm sure will go nowhere.