• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

[R>Artist 2D] [R>Programmer] Recruitment for a team

euka342

Dec 31, 2021
Project:

• Project Name: "Starry Hearts: Celestial Academy"
  • Overview: "A romance visual novel set in a distant future, exploring themes of self-discovery, cosmic conflict, and moral complexity. Currently in development."
Developer:

Developed by me.

Looking for:

• Ren'Py/Python Coder
  • 2D Artist
Employment Type:

• Revenue Share for Coder and 2D Artist positions
Work Commitment:

• Long-term commitment for both Coder and 2D Artist positions
Preferred Method of Contact:

• Discord: eukalyptusbonbon, or here works as well
Job Description:

Ren'Py/Python Coder:
We are seeking a Ren'Py/Python coder to join our team for the long term. Your role will involve implementing game mechanics, scripting interactions, and ensuring a smooth gaming experience. Experience with visual novel development is preferred.

2D Artist: We are looking for a talented 2D artist to create character sprites, backgrounds, and CGs for our visual novel. Your artwork will be a vital part of bringing our characters and world to life.

Additional Comments:

• For the Revenue Share positions, compensation will be based on project revenue once it is released.
  • We value creativity, dedication, and collaboration, and we look forward to welcoming passionate individuals to our long-term team to help bring this visual novel to life.

Ustiel

May 16, 2020
not sure if my schedule have space enough, but you can check out my stuffs here
if interest, the rest we can talk