DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Once again the ingame guide/to do list leaves a lot to be wanted.. absolutely zero hint towards time or place, or day of the week, to progress in the tasks at hand. Am not gonna waste hours of clicking through every possible location at every day time change of every day just in hope of stumbling on some progress tricker.
I like the graphics and to some point the story, but the in game guide is lacking big time imo.

XtrangerLyc

Sep 11, 2021
You can still play it kuz as long as this scene is forced they're is no explanations yet it can be the past or a Fantasy just wait a couple more update
Hi, have you played the latest update? Is that image showing a gangbang part of the story(and she is a whore) or just an isolated image in the gallery, something like Milfy City? :unsure:

evilgrim

Jul 28, 2018
Anyone completed all things to do in this version , because i am the same as the post a few above , i am going round in circles trying to find how to complete the to do list as already the guide does not give you any help at all , still need to do, bea's pranks, big thor, awakening desire ,the mysterious antique shop

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
Anyone completed all things to do in this version , because i am the same as the post a few above , i am going round in circles trying to find how to complete the to do list as already the guide does not give you any help at all , still need to do, bea's pranks, big thor, awakening desire ,the mysterious antique shop
I did without problem:
Bea:
talk with her in the living room,
change Channel when shes not around
Watch her masturbate in the living room
Watch her and Eve having fun (the Quest Is over for now)

Thor:
Watch the girl having anal sex with the Hammer
Come back in the shop and ask to buy the Hammer
Catch the girl having sex and join
Buy a dildo with your phone and fuck the girl ( Quest over for now)

Antique shop:
After you faint talk with Bae in the living room
Shop unlocked

Apr 6, 2023
Red Brim [v0.16 alpha] [Euphoria Studios]

Translation into Portuguese and Spanish, by Kakarotto Ultimate BR (note: apk included)

Link APK:

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 10 Votes