Unity - Completed - Red Colony Uncensored [Final] [RunicCodes]

1. 4.00 star(s)

N0SY

no sex scenes with main character. Controls are not the best. Seems to work better with a controller. I didn't have one and I was able to complete it. simple puzzles and map exploration. some items can be easily missed. guide is kinda recommended for some passwords.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

rosenhax

Playing on completed release. Controls feel clunky for M&K and also are not displayed anywhere, despite showing controller controls. Very limited on NSFW scenes. I hate limited saves as a mechanic, though I understand this is inspired by horror games that use them. I like the between stairs/ladder transitions but I dropped the game before I could see it utilized effectively anywhere.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

kaizoman

you know youre playing a great game when you have to run your finger over your entire keyboard to figure out which button starts the game...
    and to tell you the truth: NONE DO! literally pushed every single button on my keyboard and it refuses to do anything. w/s move the menu selection up and down thats it.
    great game.
    0* for this because its impossible to start.

and yes i read the comment which recommends to use a controller FOR THE GAMEPLAY PART!
    the GAMEPLAY!!! part.
    not the fucking menus.

and because i tried it with a controller... pushing start on the ps4 controller opens a menu which closes itself if you let go of start. i tried to get to "options" so badly, i reversed the menu. now if i DONT hold start, the menu stays up on the screen. and i cant do anything unless i keep holding start.

the most fucked up controlls ive ever played in my entire life. im dead fucking serious.