Identify Red Head Protag Similar To Karyn’s Prison

MaikeyHD

Nov 7, 2019
Hello, I’m searching for a game that was similar to Karyn’s prison.
Off the top of my head I can only remember that it had a red headed protagonist similar to Karyn’s prison. Had a few scenes that involved prison guards/inmates I believe and had a mini game of sorts when defeated where you could use seduction skills etc. I want to say I seen it maybe a month or two ago on the front page. Had it downloaded but it’s no longer in my download folder or system as I got a new pc. If I seen the main character I’d know if it was it and I’ve been trying to scour the site for it but no luck.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Off the top of my head I can only remember that it had a red headed protagonist similar to Karyn’s prison. Had a few scenes that involved prison guards/inmates I believe and had a mini game of sorts when defeated where you could use seduction skills etc. I want to say I seen it maybe a month or two ago on the front page. Had it downloaded but it’s no longer in my download folder or system as I got a new pc. If I seen the main character I’d know if it was it and I’ve been trying to scour the site for it but no luck.
MaikeyHD Was it Fall:Out by any chance?

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Sadly it was not though I have played that.
I see, thanks for lmk either way. Do you perhaps know if the game you are after is 2DCG similar to Karyn's Prison, or are the character models more 3DCG-themed? Was it like a Ren'PY AVN or RPGM-themed game?

MaikeyHD

Nov 7, 2019
I see, thanks for lmk either way. Do you perhaps know if the game you are after is 2DCG similar to Karyn's Prison, or are the character models more 3DCG-themed? Was it like a Ren'PY AVN or RPGM-themed game?
You’re welcome and thanks for trying to help. I want to say it was 2DCG kinda reminded me of Karyn’s prison when I played. As for the game engine I’m really not sure. I guess it was more RPGM themed.

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
You’re welcome and thanks for trying to help. I want to say it was 2DCG kinda reminded me of Karyn’s prison when I played. As for the game engine I’m really not sure. I guess it was more RPGM themed.
Ok, thanks for the extra details (y)

Don't suppose it was this one? It checked off most of your boxes (i.e., Red Haired female protagonist, 2DCG art, game built on the RPGM engine)...

Also has some scenes with guards...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But its not a recent game, and you claimed to have seen the game on the front page a few months prior, so I highly doubt it was this one, but just wanted to share with you just to confirm/validate if anything....

MaikeyHD

Nov 7, 2019
Ok, thanks for the extra details (y)

Don't suppose it was this one? It checked off most of your boxes (i.e., Red Haired female protagonist, 2DCG art, game built on the RPGM engine)...

Also has some scenes with guards...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But its not a recent game, and you claimed to have seen the game on the front page a few months prior, so I highly doubt it was this one, but just wanted to share with you just to confirm/validate if anything....
Just checked this out and it was indeed not that one. I’m gonna continue searching for it. Really should’ve bookmarked it.

MirrororriM

Oct 7, 2018
Maybe it was Tina: Swordswoman of the Scarlet Prison...?

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Yeah, I initially thought the same myself, but then the OP mentioned the following consideration:

1709333160294.png

And then I thought about it some more and couldn't for the life of me recall TSOTSP having that type of gameplay element. Unless if I am mistaken on that as it has been some time since I last played through TSOTSP :unsure: :coffee:

MaikeyHD

Nov 7, 2019
It wasn’t sadly. Was very early access I think in terms of scenes there might’ve been 4-5. Defeat scene brings you to a cell like area where either the guards or inmates have their way with you. I did find another game Lilliths Descent that was similar to what I was looking for and even thought it was the game in op but it sadly wasn’t it. I’ve scoured the forums and I cannot find the game.
To add in I did come to a conclusion that I found the game either in early December 2023-January 20th of 2024 as I had found it while browsing the forums on my steam deck. Learned my lesson btw and started to favorite the urls for now on and like the games lol.