4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Eishier

Feb 27, 2019
just finished the update it is really good for first release looks like one of the few decent post-apocalyptic game on this site

I like the 3 choices that given us when we are in the neighborhood that can lead different paths

Sex scenes on the all paths was too easy but im assuming the womans we fuck are side characters

its a good game waiting for next update good luck to DEV

Jun 5, 2017
I really enjoy the setting, there aren't enough Zombie Survival Harem out there wich I find disturbing considering is one of the best way to tell a harem story.

So far it has been following too much the Visual Novel way of putting a fuck lot of text and giving very little control to the player

Games like these need to have a deep interaction between the characters so that we watch the relationship develop based on our choices throughout the game.

I know this is a moot point because the game just got release but its just something I want to throw out because I care about the game.

Cee27

Apr 26, 2020
Nice Sadge keep it up girl, you bounced right back after Lady in Blue, proud of you

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
From the look of the female companion, the zombie on the stairs, and just in general, yes it does look inspired by the Last of Us game series, but thats hardly a bad thing. ;)
depends.... if it is inspired by 2 at all though :|

Nov 10, 2017
Can we have this "Will you lose yourself in a maelstrom of violence and despair" and save the girl at the same time? for violent playthroughs? lol

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes