4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Hestk

Jun 7, 2017
Seems like a Last of us parody. Never played it but I heard good things and bad things about that franchise. Hopefully yours is mostly good things.

Reactions: Bobby Boucher

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android port of
Red Lotus Flower [v0.2]
Download:
with Sir Leon Gallery Mod and ShaddyModda mod
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

Last edited:

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
A post apocalyptic game done right, so far I'm impressed. I thought that the voice over audio was a nice touch, especially early on when he was watching the news, it felt real to say the least. There was a great amount of content with 3 different paths that led to being put in different scenarios and meeting some really interesting people. The Mc is okay, he's growing on me, he went from wanting to discard Ellie early on to slowly growing to care for her. He still figuring it out though. There was some nice looking dames, but none better than Ellie, who is absolutely gorgeous, and has a killer ass. That ass will be protected at all costs. So pretty good game, the Dev is cool also, I just ordered some Sadge jeans, extra medium. Best of luck.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Seems like a good start. The setup, dialog and visuals are all good.

Audio is a trickier proposition. For one thing, it's tough to fit in soundtracks with vocals over a section where characters are speaking to each other, because that just adds unnecessary muddle to the flow of the conversation. There could be a lot more ominous sounding backing tracks over the suspenseful parts as well, right now the music doesn't really add to the atmosphere, and occasionally even trivialises it. Also, having sound bites for random bits of dialog here and there makes it feel a bit uneven. Might be better off saving the trouble and not vocalising any of the text, except for the odd dramatic moment. Just my 2 cents.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
This is now the third zombie game that I like the problem is the other ones are rarely being updated but I hope this one is different because I love it already.

Reactions: Bobby Boucher
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes