fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
cover.jpg

Overview:
You are a young playboy with a crush on an unattainable young woman. Your friends are concerned about your obsession. One has a possible solution, if you’re willing to go that far.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-01-30
Release Date: 2020-04-04
Developer: Bsharp
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
Transformation! Sign me in! Im a huge fan of that.
Also great choice of pictures. The only thing im missing is the sexual content. So far i looked through all images and greped through the html file and there seems to be 0 m/f action.
But in general this is going in the right direction! Keep it up!

Samken

Respected User
Jul 20, 2017
Transformation game, you'll spend most of the game (if not all) as a female, also i found it funny that a playboy of all people would have , anyway, this information is important and it's a shame that its omitted.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
could the thumbnails be made a little smaller? they're way too big for viewing on my apple watch.
as small as the thumbnails are, i imagine they are big on a small screen like the apple watch but small on a PC monitor

ChaosC

Feb 4, 2018
I enjoy(ed) this one a lot, but there is a lack of f/f action (I did try the Maria route). Also lots of work to be done in future development - 5 save slots not sufficient (imho), background color needs to be more "neutral" (I changed it manually). Love the choice of pictures!

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes