Korder

Jul 12, 2017
genre should include "transformation". first "chapter" is non-optional transformation. "male protagonist" is a bit misleading
This shit is so fucking frustrating when searching for new games. Like I select "male protagonist" as a criteria in the filters, only to then get all these games where you're transformed into a woman right off the bat lol.

They really should add filters for stuff you wanna omit too, so that you could look for games with "male protagonist" but without "transformation", for example.

Last edited:

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
When I read the description I thought it'd be about raping or drugging a girl or something... I shoulda known from it being HTML it was about becoming one, haha.

Just a couple things to note... at the start there's a very early dead end... once you and the girl are transformed if you leave her and the dude because you've got no interest being around folks with dicks and go to the pool and meet some woman (Andrea?) who you can ask to rub lotion on you it just ends there... which seems weird considering that's only a tiny way into the game.

Also I gave up at some point where I was caught in a loop of going to Enzo's house, and I'm not going to flirt or give him a handjob so I leave and it just makes me go back, after the 5th time of that happening without even going home to learn voodoo or anything I just gave up ... there's also a ton of times int eh game where you're doing some totally unrelated to dicks and suddenly the MC is licking one or something despite that being nothing to do with consoling someone or whatever it was you were trying to do... so I guess it's just not my thing.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Found this bug in one of the random school events:

" In the car, you text Crystal: "Billy is a jerk. Dump him." She doesn't reply right away, so you The (link:) changer should be stored in a variable or attached to a hook.►Macros like this should appear to the left of a hook: (link: ...)[Some text] "

idungoofd

Feb 7, 2019
I have problem with the "strength decrease" stats...3 days is way too short of a time frame to suddenly lose 1 point off. Also if you stay on the "good path" it get tediously repetitive and boring.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I REALLY Like This Game! It Is So Cool!!
One Problem I See, and MAYBE the DEV Can 'write it in',...
It Is kinda One-sided.
Patti WAS a lesbian female, Now She Is a Sexy Hunk wanting to learn
How to have sex as a Man (lasting longer), But YOU/We Are Forgetting about Our MC.
She was a Male, Now a female Who Is unable to Orgasm on her own (thru Masturbation).
Our MC agrees to help Patti with "Her" problem,...
WHY Is it NOT Even Discussed, or Brought up That Patti SHOULD "Help" MC with hers??
(Surely, Patti Should KNOW How to 'touch' & pleasure herself)!!

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I enjoy(ed) this one a lot, but there is a lack of f/f action (I did try the Maria route). Also lots of work to be done in future development - 5 save slots not sufficient (imho), background color needs to be more "neutral" (I changed it manually). Love the choice of pictures!
Well, I USUALLY Use, What I Call 'Progressive' Saves and it usually works well when there are 'limited' Saves.
(BUT ALWAYS Keeping 1 or 2) 'Back' saves just in case I Screw up, or lose one.
Re-starting from Day One IS ALWAYS a Pain in the Ass!!

MinkoSvk

Sep 1, 2020
Rly good game. I enjoyed it, sometimes i got lost and when you start some events there is no way back and also you yould miss some interesting events, but i am looking forward to another content. And i want to ask how much is Billy and Crystal story evolved , i had only test event I was also confused, that swamp rape was censored but hotel rape wasn't.

GizmoDuck

Aug 19, 2018
Would love a update. Started playing this game in 2021 and we are in April of 2022 and no updates. Really sad because I enjoyed what I played so far. I been watching this game for a while hoping for a update. :(

Reactions: ArtificialAsphyxia
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes