VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Red Sakura Mansion Fan Game [v0.02] [OnlyFunz]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Lewd Fiction Games

Unfortunately it's abandoned, but a really nice take on the VN style games. You get a degree of freedom similar to sandboxes where you can visit different locations which makes adding repeatable events possible if the developer decides to do it. Far more enjoyable than any VN with a linear gameplay and constant dialogue!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

camp4fundude

this has great BDSM content . love the graphics and the concepts. The owner does his best to control the girl and she resists and complies based on your selections. Keep up the good work looking forward to seeing additional updates
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Ogre

the person making this fan game is doing something admirable. The art assets of Red Sakura Mansion are excellent, but the story is very weak. Taking the art and making a better story with it is a benefit to everyone. I appreciate the effort and can't wait to see how it turns out.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Jazon001

Thanks Funz, Keep up the good work (y), I love this original game from Tim Woodman, I like Ren'Py which are a much better game engine, but please enable rollback and please don't remove anything from the original :p.