VN RPGM Unity Ren'Py Onhold ★ RWADULT | Turkish Games (Türkçe Oyunlar)

Should Language Team be created?

• Total voters

RedWhite

Modder
Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Untitled-7.png
Turkish

Bu forum da ki bir çok Türk arkadaşımız - 4.000+ 'den fazlası (RedWhite) RWADULT Topluluğunda, sende aramıza katılabilirsin. Kapımız her daim açıktır. Red White adı altında Türk ekip olarak bir oyun geliştirmekteyiz. Biz oyunumuzun epey ilgi toplayacağına eminiz... Bize destek vermek için bağışta bulunabilir veya discord adresimize gelebilirsiniz...

English
In this forum we have many Turkish friends - more than 4.000+ in (RedWhite) RWADULT Community, you can join us. Our door is always open. Under the name of Red White, we are developing a game as a Turkish team. We are sure that our game will attract a lot of attention. You don't need to donate to support us.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━

Last edited:

RedWhite

Modder
Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Kardeşim ilk olarak demek isterimki iyi düşünmüşsün. Benimde aklımda bir süredir Türkçeye manga veya oyun çevirme işi vardı fakat bunun nasıl bir kitle tarafından albenisinin olucağını düşündükçe işin içine hiç girmedim. Fakat baktımki forumda gezinirken Türkte varmıs diyebildim suan. Rpg maker xp - 2000 - vx - MV, Renp, VN tarzında özelliklede rpg lerin programlamısını bildiğimden çeviri işine girebilirim belki. Böyle bir post görmek hoşuma gitti umarım bir şeyler olur tek başına yapmak gerçekten çok zaman alıcı bir iş japoncadan 5 6 farklı translate üzerinden ingilizceye çevirme işine girmiş çok hüsrana uğramıstım ing tr isi mantıklı olabilir gelişmeleri takip edicem iyi forumlar herkese.
Benim ile iletişime geç detaylı konuşabiliriz. :)

You can contact me in detail. :)

RedWhite

Modder
Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Benim ile bu konu hakkında özel 'den daha detaylı iletişime geçebilirsin daha fazla burayı kirletme.

You can contact me in more detail about this issue. Don't pollute this place.

RedWhite

Modder
Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Use unren.bat in the game folder of milfy city. "Unpack .rpa" and "decrypt .rpyc files" or whatever the options were called (and if the .rpy files aren't inside the milfy city game folder already. if they are you don't even need unren.bat)
Open the ren'py launcher -> Preferences -> Project Directory -> Add the folder above the milfy city folder. (i.e. C:\Games if milfy city itself is C:\Games\Milfy City\game )
Click on Milfy City in the left list. Click on Generate Translation in the bottom right list. Enter the language name you want to give it i.e. turkish mark the box below the name that says: "Generate empty strings for translations" -> Hit the button above that says: "GENERATE TRANSLATIONS"
After that's done, you should look into: "C:\Games\Milfy City\game\tl\turkish"
all the .rpy files need to be edited now.
Here's the renpy documentation about translation and what you have to keep in mind or how to add multiple lines if the turkish translation is longer than the english original and so on: Tam olarak anlayamadım bunu nasıl yapıcaz ?
Merhaba! Özel olarak benimle iletişime geç.

Hello! Contact with me privately.

RedWhite

Modder
Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Benim ile özelden iletişime geç dostum detaylı konuşalım :)

Contact with me privately, mate. :)

RedWhite

Modder
Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Oyun ismini vermek istemiyoruz. Şu an için size şunu diyebilirim ki; Oyunun geleceği parlak gibi duruyor. Fakat ne olur bilemeyiz. (Oyun Motoru: Ren'Py).

We don't want to say the game name. For the moment I can tell you that; The future of the game looks bright. But we don't know what happens. (Game Engine: Ren'PY).

RedWhite

Modder
Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Merhaba özelden mesaj atman yeterli olacak. :)

Hello, just send a private message.:)

RedWhite

Modder
Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Yorum'un için teşekkür ederiz. Lütfen bu isteğini discord adresimize bildir. :)

Thank you for commenting. Please report this request to our discord address. :)