[Mod] [Java] Redhead+ Mod for Tales of Androgyny

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
modsplash.png

Overview:
Ever wanted to play as a redheaded Hiro? Of course, you do. Well, now here's your chance.
In addition, the mod makes changes to nearly every single art asset in the game.
Adding custom makeup, jewelry, freckles and tattoos to various characters in the game.
The mod also includes changes to the UI such as the combat menu, the world map, and the games font.
The overall goal is to enhance the beautiful art but not make drastic changes to the core look of the game.
If your a fan of TOA please give it a try and I hope you enjoy it as much as I had fun making it!

Updated: 6/11/19
Game/Creator: The Majalis Duo -
Modder: Jorja
Mod Version: J-2.14.2
Game Version: 2.14.2
Language: English

Features:
The mod makes changes both large and small to nearly every single art asset in the game. Including changes to the UI such as the combat menu, the world map, and the games font. I also added custom makeup, jewelry, freckles and tattoos to various characters in the game. I also made all of the images a bit warmer and brighter as the base game has a very cool look to it.

Installation:
Download and replace the games .jar file with the modded one from the mega link. Backup the original .jar in case you want to go back to the vanilla game. You can swap back and forth between the mod and vanilla and it will not affect your game save.

I only work with the PC version. If you can replace the .jar on the other platforms then, in theory, it might work.

Change-Log:
The link will always take you to the most current version of the mod. Sorry for now I'm only using Mega to host the mod.

Note - I only alter the graphics files so there is nothing I do that can break or cause the game to crash. If something is not current or correct in my mod the only result will be that you see the original artwork appear in the game (with the exception of the animation files but that just results in a weird image and does no actual harm to the game other than looking awful, it's also pretty rare and will be fixed when I post the following update).

That being said I make no guarantees nor assume any responsibilities for anything if you choose to use the mod.

Download: - This link will always take you to the latest version of the mod.

Screenshots

The Cast of Characters: Hiro, Kyrila, Trudy, and Urka
Screenshot (933).png Screenshot (853).png Screenshot (916).png Screenshot (917).png Screenshot (849).png

The Combat, World, and Character screens
Screenshot (888).png Screenshot (898).png Screenshot (902).png Screenshot (907).png Screenshot (911).png Screenshot (921).png Screenshot (922).png

The Artwork
HiroKylira.jpg TavernGangbang.png GoblinAnal.jpg CentaurGangbangSurprise.jpg Oviposition2.jpg DarkKnightFrottage.jpg MinotauressAnalCum.jpg HarpyAnal.jpg AutoAnalFuzzlessCum.png

EXTRA: Android Version - (may lag a few versions behind) maintained by sKrTtR

Last edited:

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
This post will be used to share news on what is going on with the mod

UPDATE! The mod is now up to date with the current version.

UPDATE! I have completed my overhaul of every single image in the game. I am very happy with the way things have turned out.
Hiro and friends have never looked better. :love:

New Title Screen Animation!
TOAsmall.gif

An example from the latest version of the game.

Mod POV.png Original POV.png

Very lackluster update in terms of new art. See you next week. Enjoy!

Last edited:

sKrTtR

Mar 3, 2019
Android Version: (may lag a few versions behind)

Since it's impossible to modify an apk without altering the signature, to install this version you have to first uninstall the vanilla one.
Also Google Play will probably give you a warning, but that can be ignored.

Due to technical difficulties, I can't always upload the latest version, so this is the I've written to patch the apk automatically if you want to do it yourself (you just need to run it).

Reactions: Jorja

sKrTtR

Mar 3, 2019
Jorja I've cleaned up the thread a bit. Also if you could pin the post above or something so that people can quickly find the link.

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Jorja I've cleaned up the thread a bit. Also if you could pin the post above or something so that people can quickly find the link.
Thanks for that and for taking the time to port the mod over to Android. I posted the link up in the mod description.

Last edited:
Reactions: sKrTtR

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Hello, could you make a mod with the totally naked hiro?
Sorry, it's not possible at least not by altering just the raw graphics files. Any changes to the "animation" files would result in Hiro appearing messed up in the game. The still images could be altered but that's outside the scope of my abilities and intentions with the mod.

Reactions: Ailson

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Hi Jorja ! Just wanted to say hi in your thread. :) I'm also watching it here! Aaaaand... wanna say - thank you for your work! And i didn't forget that you made spiders dress pink - for my request. Which is hot, hot, HOT i say! :love:
Best dress ever made. Also god damn now you made me a believer that in some day Majalis gonna make it a wearable item. This would be my dream come true! I however have not 'kink' for it, becouse i don't like spiders much... But hot damn pink silk dress... Mmm... Almost like a fishnet, huh! Oops! :sneaky::ROFLMAO::p

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Hi Jorja ! Just wanted to say hi in your thread. :) I'm also watching it here! Aaaaand... wanna say - thank you for your work! And i didn't forget that you made spiders dress pink - for my request. Which is hot, hot, HOT i say! :love:
Best dress ever made. Also god damn now you made me a believer that in some day Majalis gonna make it a wearable item. This would be my dream come true! I however have not 'kink' for it, becouse i don't like spiders much... But hot damn pink silk dress... Mmm... Almost like a fishnet, huh! Oops! :sneaky::ROFLMAO::p
That would be way hot. I can totally see it as one of the hidden classes like the schoolgirl, mare, or queen. Except they should have two variants one where they make her look "pregnant" and the other "normal" in the pink spider dress. We can dream, right? :love:

Reactions: Mr Technician

Ailson

Jun 12, 2019
Sorry, it's not possible at least not by altering just the raw graphics files. Any changes to the "animation" files would result in Hiro appearing messed up in the game. The still images could be altered but that's outside the scope of my abilities and intentions with the mod.
Thanks

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Fabulous mod! I'm a bit rutiluphilic myself. ;)

Hey, a question: how does one trigger the Hiro/Kyrila and autofellatio scenes above? I've, uh, stumbled across most of the rest myself.

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Fabulous mod! I'm a bit rutiluphilic myself. ;)

Hey, a question: how does one trigger the Hiro/Kyrila and autofellatio scenes above? I've, uh, stumbled across most of the rest myself.
Thanks, glad you are enjoying it. :)

Now, as far as I know, because I've yet to see either in the game myself but I believe you can get the Hiro and Kyrila scene at the inn. The autofellatio one I am almost certain is when you camp but not sure what triggers it. Complete shot in the dark here but it might require Hiro to be sans companions or maybe at a certain horniness level? Try asking in the main thread there are quite a few knowledgeable people over there.

If you access the .jar file you can peruse through all the scenes. Just about all can be found in the characters and enemies folders. I know it's not the same as seeing it in the game but it is an option.

Reactions: Antosha