Identify Redhead NTR Game

Anomaly33

Nov 6, 2020
Trying to find a game where the female character looks similar to the one from this game https://f95zone.to/threads/village-girls-ntr-adventure-final-kegani-laboratory.71051/ but the hair was a bit more bright red IIRC.

The plot is a little hazy so forgive me in advance but what I remember is the couple (who may or may not be an actual couple at the start of the game; I forget) lived in a forest village with a magical gateway a bit away from the village to isolate themselves from the rest of the world and there's a guy (the village leader's son I think) who flirts or keeps proposing or something to the girl but she rejects him. The couple has to go to a city at one point because their village is threatened. Then there's a conflict that the couple ultimately wins and afterward there's a timeskip of a year or so and they're married but she's having hidden sex and you think it's the flirty guy but it turns out it's the middle aged leader (not quite ugly bastard) of the group they won the conflict against. I believe both the young flirty guy and the leader of the enemy group were darker-skinned.

IIRC the title is only a single word but not extremely confident about that. Have searched every page of latest updates with every relevant tag grouping I could think of and have been unable to find it so maybe it isn't even on the site anymore.

Anomaly33

Nov 6, 2020
Still have not found it. Just went through latest updates again, thoroughly checking all games tagged NTR from 1+ years ago (I played it easily 2 years ago and it was completed then), so I do not think it is on this site. Would still appreciate if anyone knows the name so I can get it somewhere else