[R>Writer] Share Still looking for a writer (ReDICKulous adventure game)

Lustromancer

Game Developer
Feb 6, 2017
title-Game.png

So the thing is that we tried more than 10 writers from this board. Most of them just disappear without notifications. Some give strange reasons to leave the project. That's not cool. We don't blame anyone. There is always some shit in your life, that makes it difficult to progress. So we wish all the best to those, who left. But we still hope to find a teammate to complete this game. We believe we can make a really fun and lewd game. We never force anyone, totally open for ideas, and quite flexible in time.

We understand our game in not perfect. Now we work to simplify it and make more interesting and original. If you feel you are able to keep with us for more than a week, please get in touch and let's make something good together.

Project:
ReDICKulous adventure

Developer team:
Smutty Fox Studio ,

Looking for:
A real writer, not the wannabe

Employment Type:
Revenue Share

Work commitment:
Long term

Preferred method of contact:
Discord (Lustromancer#5935), this forum

Job Description:
We need a writer to develop a story, characters, write scenes and dialogues or to rework the story from scratch and to do all writing stuff.

Last edited:

Kyla_Angel

Sep 19, 2017
Hiya! I'm a writer looking for work, and I'm very interested in writing for you! I can send you some legitimate writing examples, but if you'd like some easy access samples, you can visit on my patreon, and see some of my star wars writing.

Lustromancer

Game Developer
Feb 6, 2017
Hiya! I'm a writer looking for work, and I'm very interested in writing for you! I can send you some legitimate writing examples, but if you'd like some easy access samples, you can visit on my patreon, and see some of my star wars writing.
Hi. Read the PM please