VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Redshift [v0.01] [Sleepyten]

1. 5.00 star(s)

YuYavon

I really enjoyed how the game started and also the MC/girls persona/design. Great content for a start.. I always liked this kind of thematic.

On a side note, I felt the need to put 5* instead of a 4* because 2* is just too harsh ! And the game deserves better.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Ai Shoujo Fan

I like the spaceship Sci-Fi setting. I like that it isn't a sandbox where you just see a map of rooms and you decide which one to go to. The game does use spaceship and other futuristic terminology. The renders are clear looking but I wasn't impressed with the models used, poses, or shadows/lighting. Most importantly, the game just a bit too lighthearted, silly, and immature. It sometimes felt like a 10 year old woke up in the spaceship and had things explained to him by a similarly immature AI. The dialogue just was too silly and boring most of the time. I wish that the game had a more sophisticated, mature, and serious tone and feeling to it. I quit playing early in the game after a few scenes of the MC streaking. It was just too boring. I pressed CTRL to skip and the only good thing that I can say is that there is a lot of content for a 0.01. The game felt like it was made by a young person. But I compliment them on their ability to make renders, make a Ren'Py game, and even make animations. Also, for having some knowledge of Sci-Fi terminology and their implementation of textbox transparency. To me, this was a boring 1 star game but I will give it 2 stars for the effort and amount of content.