Daz Reduce Hip Bone Bump

red-NINE

Jul 11, 2019
Hi

I am a noob and having a little problem with the hip bone of female characters (G3 and G8). I want to make a curvy figure but there is always a bone bump on both sides of the lower waist. Tried many settings and morphs, cannot reduce it further than this.

See images below. What i want is in the third image (its from a game AWAM). I am using same character as in the game but having this problem with almost all the character models.

1.jpg 2.jpg
3.jpg

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
I think the majority of your issue here is that you're using hip morphs/settings while the dev of AWAM (seemingly) slimmed down the width of the waist (hard to say without seeing the parameters). Assuming, that is, you're end goal is the third image.

I've had really good luck/results with in the past. Daz had some good built in ones, as well. In this case, using "Voluptuous" and "Waist Width" along with the above gives a fairly similar result with not a lot of work.

waistmphs.png

Saint_RNG

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Maybe you could add a Smoothing Modifier to your figure ?
If you don't like the result, you can also go to the Parameters panel. With your figure selected, go to Actor > Hip.
You should have properties like "Hip size" or "Hip Bone Size". Try lowering or raising their value to see if it corrects your problem.

MidnightArrow

Aug 22, 2021
Maybe you could add a Smoothing Modifier to your figure ?
If you don't like the result, you can also go to the Parameters panel. With your figure selected, go to Actor > Hip.
You should have properties like "Hip size" or "Hip Bone Size". Try lowering or raising their value to see if it corrects your problem.
Hip Bone Size is actually from

Also, using a smoothing modifier on a Genesis figure will quickly make the eyeballs fold in on themselves as it tries to smooth out the mesh.